DX » Community » Reviews » Ipad to USB + Ipad to SD Camera Connection Kit for Ipad - White (2-Piece)
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymynameizandy on 04/13/2014

Works as described. Plugged into Ipad, read all photos/video files. Very simple and easy to use The Sd card initially had a tight fit. Entry was not smooth but worked well after a couple attempts. Used when on vacation to instantly upload pictures of trip. got to delete, review, enjoy right away instead of waiting to get to a computer. Came packaged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoken287 on 10/06/2013

Its super useful. You dont need to carry your laptop is you are on vacation, you just got to get to your hotel, insert the sim card on this device and youll have all your photos loaded to your ipad or whatever. Sometimes it takes a while in recognizing the device, others it says its not a valid device but for 6 dollars i can take having to try several ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygds84 on 06/29/2013

Just works like charm. Plug in, and iPad 2 see SD card. And you can copy selected pictures so easy. I did not tryed yet the usb type, but should work also. Nothing yet. But no user manual at all. I was lucky, that it was nut hurt inside the packaging. It was not the best... Reccommend to buy it, because it's cheap, and does the job, what it suppoesed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/26/2013

Nice product, all features work as expected. Tested with new ipad, can now import photos straight to iPad Or use and usb keyboard. The Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera’s USB cable or directly from an SD card. iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrixkarasu on 04/26/2013

The readers are small, light and cheap, they work just as you would expect them to work. The iPad has no problems recognizing the adapters. The build seems to be a bit cheap and seems like it could break if you hit it too hard, other than that there are no problems with it. Might have been nice if it was all-in-one instead of 2 adapters, but it's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygerrets on 03/09/2013

I wasn't sure if my iPad 2 would recognize my 32 GB SDHC card, because the original Apple camera connection kit documentation only references SD card up to 16 GB. The low price convinced me to order the product and give it a shot. As it turns out: this SD card reader can handle 32 GB cards. - The iPad recognized that most photos on the SD card were ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKitiara14 on 01/13/2013

First of all, it makes it possible to export photos from a SD card to an Ipad (3rd). With an apple usb cable you can export your photos from iphone to Ipad. Its fast and a great item to have. The SD adapter isn't allways recognized by the Ipad. You gotta insert it once again, than it works fine. Im content .Since apple is an unique socket, I would certainly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBig_Rod on 01/06/2013

From the packaging, it appears that these are original "Apple" items and at a fraction of the cost! I tried the SD connector - had to plug in a couple of times for it to recognise the card, but once it did it worked okay. I tried the USB connector on a USB memory stick and it didn't work. It's designed for a camera (which is self powered) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelenavazhdaeva on 01/06/2013

Costs very cheaper than genuine Apple's CCK. Comes in genuine Apple's CCK box. Looks like genuine Apple's CCK. Works same as genuine Apple's CCK. It's just like genuine Apple's CCK. In genuine Apple's CCK there is some papers about it. In these item there isn't any papers. There isn't any coverage in USB and SD ports (but in genuine there isn't too)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimmyslag on 12/14/2012

It looks sturdy, It can withstand a fall of 3 meters It can withstand a fall of a stairs The SD card fit's in perfectly The USB fit's in perfectly The first time i used it i had to use a little bit of force to insert the cardreader, after that it workt fine. It looks like it will fall apart if you will pick it up. it's a perfect working piece of equipment.... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections