Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjordan180592 on 02/05/2014

Perfect for hobby and detailed exploration of objects an bugs. On Windows 8 its almost a plug and play device, works as a normal camera and the zoom levels are manual. It have two ligth levels wich can be controlled with a switch. I get amazed for the image quality. The metal base doesnt work well it moves a lot and fall with the microscope on for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJash00 on 01/18/2014

Well, i do movies about ant. With this engine, I can ant in their environement. This engine is so good, i will buy the more expensiv one to see if it' even better. You have to found some good sofware to record. You have to learn how to use it. it can take three hours to learn how to make a good focus. To understand how distance must be put microcope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazmati on 01/14/2014

I was unable to save files (so i was screen capturing) but eventually found a new MAC app online allowing to save jpg in size up to 1200x1600 as well as videos. Driver can be found at Kaiser Baas http://kaiserbaas.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/461/59/latest-micro-capture-software-for-mac-osx-109 No cons considering the price range Picture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazmati on 01/14/2014

Descent stand, 2 intensity LEDS, works on MAC even tho it was not documented there was a MAC app on the CD :) couldn't really find any - specially not at this price range. I was looking for an inexpensive microscope and this item turned out to exceed my expectation - I needed it to check part number in LEGO elements and it works great to do that - i ... Read more

LEGO ID on a t LEGO ID on a tile
    0 0
  • posted bydrbozovic on 09/17/2013

Great microscope for amateur usage even for professional usage. I'm currently using this microscope for electronic boards inspection before and after soldering. Product is better than middle range products and in this price range I'm sure that you will not buy better microscope. You must buy external stand if you want any serious work with this gadget,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywimoyster on 05/24/2013

It really does a great job with magnifying and is mostly easy to use. Great for looking for really small plant pests or anything else that would be too small to see with a magnifying glass. Watching things on a monitor makes the subject very easy to see. I've really had trouble taking pictures. I've reloaded the software twice. The wire sticking out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrene2 on 04/30/2013

Small and very portable, works with Mac OSX computers (10.6 and 10.7 tested), no need for drivers on those systems, just use photo boot for video, or something fancier if you have. Nice and even illumination with 2-levels switch, can be turned off directly, no need for the (provided) software or driver. It does not had a true zoom, to be able to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregisronsoni on 04/16/2013

Good price, easy to install and good image quality. The led ilumination has two levels and works well. The red button works for take pictures. Its not even close 200x magnification. the total optical magnification is near 40X. using the software you can use digital magnification and have near 120X. The software doesnt work well in Windows 7. I tried ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjuanicop on 02/18/2013

facil uso, la interfaz del programa es buena y facil de usar, saca fotos y filma, muy muy buena calidad visual, se ve muuy bien, en 100x se ve perfecto, en 200x es mas complicado llegar a tener un enfoque perfecto pero con paciencia se logra. muy buen producto no hay muchas negativas, pero una de ellas seria el pie que no trae regulacion en altura y ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNinjaCross on 11/11/2012

- Visually nice - Solid - Good materials quality compared to price - Good image exposure compared to price - Usefull joints in the handle - Useful switch to regulate the illumination power - Illumination is uniform and powerfull - Base with a good grip - Low power consumption -Low resolution for this kind of applications -The focus regulator is not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections