DX » Community » Reviews » H6 35W 4500LM 8000K Motorcycle HID Xenon Headlamp White Light Bulb (8~16V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkevan on 12/29/2013

This HID headlight system is really a good buy, it is a plug and play system no other wiring to modify, it is really design for motorcycle, I put this HiD to Honda Wave 125 and it fits great. My motorcycle is now very safe to drive at night. It consume so much battery so It is advisable to change your charging device to a hight amps to adopts the power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykac1983 on 09/25/2013

Very easy to install, good light. The kit comes with multiple adapters for different types of dual filament lamps, which can bring the 110cc The only thing that has this kit, it's not brings a direct connector to connect to motorcicle wiring, the cables must be identified previusli to conect. This is because it works for different types of bulbs. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfercho13 on 09/05/2013

lo tengo puesto en mi honda xr250 tornado y la verdad que tiene una iluminacion excelente. la colocacion la puede hacer cualquiera.viene con los colores de los cables como trae la moto y se puede conectar muy facilmente.la calidad de iluminacion cambia completamente, sin dañar los componentes originales de la moto (no hay que hacer ninguna reforma)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjdavao on 06/30/2013

Very easy to install Supplied Adapters are very useful and easy to insert in seconds. Powerful light beam and bright!! Switches from from lo to hi beam quickly. Wiring colour code differs from bike wiring. Make sue tp check your bike's ground wire ,otherwise the light may not work. Toggle between hi & lo wires to match with bike's hi-lo switch. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byberloco on 06/09/2013

- Easy to connect and use. - Just connect to the three wires from the original bulb plug (not needing to make connections to the battery as other xenon systems i've seen). - Brings as good light as other xenon kits that are much more expensive. - Comes with all the necessary staff to work normaly. - this complete kit takes a way less space than any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolonium on 12/30/2012

Unbelievable price for this HID light! The lamp has 2 modes: Hi/lo beam. Nice bluish-white light. Included with 3 adapters. - There was no manual included (not even Chinese) so you have to figure out all by youself... - Package had suffered from transportation, but everything inside was OK. Since there was no manual, i had to figure out myself how everything ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byal1alex on 10/17/2012

excellent product. Robust metal housing. Good enough wires with fuse in the power cord. Not found yet. ?he biggest problem was figuring out how to connect the device: there is no documentation in the package. To connect device You need: - Connect the red wire to the "+" - Connect the black wire to the "-" non-obvious: One of the ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections