DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Screen Protector Guard for Iphone 4 / 4S
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonateo on 07/03/2014

This is a very cheap product, compared with the price in my place; nonetheless it's really a good quality product. It works very well. You just have to follow the instructions and be very patient to apply it. I really do not have any Cons for this product, it does what it says to do. I really recommend this screen protector. It's cheap, and it looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjensstreuve on 12/15/2013

They are really good they leave no marks when you remove them. They are also really easy to apply when you are used to do it. in the beginning you might buy some spares because it might take you a few times to get it right. They protect my screen very good i've orderd a few new now :). they are also very cheap because when you buy one at a store they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWebster1983 on 07/15/2013

This is good quality cover scheet for Iphone 4/4S it's a lot cheaper than here in Europe (here it's 10$ for 2!!) protects the screen from scratches, good quality. anti glare, reflects the sunlight so your screen is still readable out side in the sun. you need a very steady, precise hand to apply the foil. if not done very calmly, you will have air bubbles ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasacci on 04/20/2013

Good, cheap and protective! First i had some problems to put it on, but finally i get over it :) CHEAP And after a 3 weeks it still works. This is actually more better than some screenguards i have seen used in Northern europe. Not so good instructions. Only some pictures on it, but it did not help me so much :/ Worth of price! i bought 2 of them, at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bych35c0 on 02/20/2013

It fits perfectly in my 4s (not like other ones that didn't have the same size and the holes for camera/speaker/home button were misplaced) being a matte protector it minimizes the reflections of lights and others. None so far. Maybe the screen seems to need a little more light. As any screen protector it's a bit tricky to put it. Being matte means ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElastictango on 12/28/2012

Protects the screen for about as cheap a price as you can get. Lasts a long time without getting too scratched or foggy. -You're not going to have as clear a picture with these as you will without, but it really isn't a huge difference. Price you pay, I suppose. -It's really just a problem inherent with all these protectors, but you pretty much need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaVoezzz on 11/09/2012

Good quality plastic used Fine matte feeling great cleaning towel easy to use packing information not clear It is a verry nice product! Certainly the price is verry nice compared with the quality of this product. The packing of the screenprocector is a little bit unstable but the rest of it is great! It is easy to put it on your phone, and it feels ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections