DX » Community » Reviews » 42W 3500K 960LM 60x5050 LED Warm White Light Strip (3M-Length / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfoe335 on 12/27/2013

Quality is good. Lovely bright LEDs. Securely attached.Varnished - a sign of moisture resistance.Well packed and compact. Evenly light. Strong Scotch on the reverse side. Can be mounted with screws or clamps ears - do not fall in the cold. There is no cons which I can say about this item. Need to take. Good safe lamp 12 volt. Can be used in the car,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstiller on 12/01/2013

Easy to mount. If the adhesive fails to work, you still can use screws to fix the LEDs. The brightness ald colo(u)r is as expected. It still works withount problems for more than one year now. The small LED "boxes" where sticking together, it not very easy to seperate them (I needed some tools). The adhesive strip has medium quality, some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byollytheninja on 06/12/2013

Nice and bright at 12V even brighter at 15V - I didn't dare try a higher voltage. They are true white - not warm and not cold - which is what I wanted. They don't run at the rated output - but that does mean they don't warm up much. Nicely sealed, they look very weatherproof. 0.8A @ 12V = ~10W to get full power out of these you would need a significantly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCicaro on 03/23/2013

Easy to mount, very warm white a little warmer and it would be yellow! Close to halogen in light. May be mounted in a narrow space. Decent cable diameter. I have approximately 0,6V dropping from one end to the other, so no need to cut it up and attach the power source on multiple places Every second of them was glued together and needed to be cut lose ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydimi42 on 02/28/2013

Easy mounting, even in a wet environment. Stick a module to a wall or a ceiling and use two small screws to secure it in place. Uniform light intensity and a pleasant warm white color. Fully sealed and waterproof. Only 10W (800mA @ 12V) for 20 modules instead of the 42W advertised. However 10W is the expected value for 60 5050 warm white leds. Good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynewman696 on 02/20/2013

Very good shinning,very low power consumpion, mounting was without problem, warm white color looks better like cold white color, good for under cabinets, used in kitchen... some parts were glued together (some epoxy on th sides), but without any problem with mounting, the stiky glue is not very good, I recommend it! Really good price compared here in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeaverfrank on 01/27/2013

nice lights.good for under cabnets,and can be cut for in RV lights,and use in remote solar off grid living , very nice light coverage ,and very low power consumpion, the stiky glue is not very good .but thats OK jest use better glue,silacone or use thumb taks for on wood have also used them in remote solar house aplications , very nice light for hallways ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuliautomatixNZ on 10/15/2012

A very nice white light, not as yellow as the temperature specification suggests. At 12 volts it only consumes around 0.8 amps. That's a total of around 10W. The strip would consume around 2 amps at 16volts and was around 3x brighter at this voltage but the strip also got quite hot. There was some epoxy on the sides of some of my led strips. this meant ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections