DX » Community » Reviews » Inflatable Stress Reliever Soft Balls (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeHereFromHere on 01/09/2011

Well, it's pretty obvious what these are used to... Put your finger in the hole, and it's like a Yo-Yo. The price is pretty good, but could be even better for sure compared to the cons. They are soooo small, i expected the normal sized ones. Catches all kind of dirt and hair quickly and can't really be cleaned. All of mine broke very fast, they just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorsiario on 09/19/2010

These balls are entertained, serve so much to press them like to throw them against the ceiling or the wall making them stuck during awhile. They do not leave spots in walls and ceilings for what it gives less I purify his utilization. Nice and alive colors. They do not last any more than the first game, since later they lose the quality of sticking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpg100 on 07/02/2010

-It is cheap. -It is fun. -It is colorful. -Did I say they are chep as hell? -It leaves some oily stains on the wall. Don't recommend leaving them sticked for too long. -Not inflatable. My dog loves it. It has been playing with them for quite a while. After so much playing they have been destroyed. But who cares? It is cheap. Tried to find one to upload ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanspector on 05/14/2010

You can throw them at the wall and they will stay there until you detach them They leave no marks on white walls There's no smell as opposed to what previous reviewers' complaints Nice creatures inside the balls, you can see them better when you squeeze the balls No inflatable IMO not really a stress reliever - more like a kids toy for trowing at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucazeo on 05/07/2010

They are nice and seems strong. I used them to annoy a people in office. They are described as inflatable. They are not. I'm disappointed. One of mine really needs to be inflated... There are little critters inside: nice. Just an antistress good for play and broke something. Again: they are not inflatable. No way, no explanation. I hope dealextreme ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 05/06/2010

Funny... There are some plastic bugs and stars inside each one These balls smell really BAD!!!!! since unboxing my shippment this morning had to leave those outside a windows, because it was really annoying!!! And there is no way to inflate them!!!! So, they are really small, not even useful as a stress reliever My dog seems to get attracted... so may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 05/02/2010

Little translucent rubber balls, with soft pointy protrusions all over. Also, each has a little plastic critter inside - two of mine have a scorpoin, and the other two a gecko, and also several littel shiny stars. Also has a rubber strap coming out of the top - which has a rubber ring on the end. Seems liek the rubber is not going to break that easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/18/2010

It is not inflatable I think but no way! I really like these! They are unbreackables! I have never seen balls like these, I hope it will not break one day because they're getting old :( Smells not really good Smells not really good :( It is not a good thing But smells disappear with time, of course and fortunately! They are little pets in it ^^ lol ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMB123 on 05/28/2008

The stress balls are quite cool. It's material is a bit sticky, so it can easily hold to for example the ceiling or the wall. It doesn't leave any residue, and one can unstick it very easily. It's material is quite durable. Another use is, that it can easily be used as a decoration as it's design is quite particular. There wasn't a way to inflate the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections