DX » Community » Reviews » C0701 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ TF/USB/HDMI/DC (512MB DDR3/4GB Flash)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneofitov on 09/18/2012

You can play all HD movies out-of-the-box. If this is the feature you're after - go all thumbs up! Most HD free games work also. Best use of this tablet is for reading - I mean... I would buy 3 of these instead of a kindle! HDMI works flawlessly provided you have the necessary equipment. BAD WIFI - I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklammer on 05/08/2012

It is really cheap! and has better quallity among the price. It's speed is fairly great. The switches they have are look great. But I don't think touched switches in bottom is useful. Because There are same switches in the display. It contains a lot of languages. If you are japanese, you should install ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydiggitydan2 on 04/08/2012

I have been shopping around for a couple weeks, and this was one of the Best deals I was able to find. -Very sturdy build -Amazing screen Plays HD videos/games -Fast responding screen - USB Is Not powered, it can connect to a pc But a jump drive with an adapter wont work... (I purchased a 16gb micro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhodbby on 04/03/2012

I bought 2 tablets which arrived after 19 days. It doesn't feel cheep while holding it. OS is Android 4.0.3; It power ups fast (see video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzpUduY1VNU). It comes with very few 3rd party apps (Unlike Cynogane which exploits your ROM). It comes with Google Play (Market). ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byVaarakangas on 03/28/2012

-Cheap -Games work well. Expecially HD games look nice. -Usually a fairly quick (normal lagging here and there) -Data transfer sounds, which come from speaker. It does these sounds really often, almost every time it takes connection to WiFi or i chande page or start to download something. -Mine´... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypeter88 on 03/02/2012

It's fast while playing Full HD 1080p movie and HD game like "Air Attack HD". It has 5 point multi-touch capacity screen Very responsive screen Fast WiFi with strong signal Adobe Flash 11.0 pre-installed Supports Full Android Market Supports up to 2TB USB external hard drive via USB adaptor It's really ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections