DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone - White (3.5mm Jack / 143cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaokmo on 08/13/2013

The design is better than that comes with your phone, a beautiful white (not snow white) like the Apple's earphones, have a volume control, music player controls and a call answer button so you don't need to unlock your phone to do this things, the earphone will do this for you. There is a slight distortion ... Read more

Works like a charm with my Nokia X2-01 xD

0 0 0

• posted byMnegrisoli on 03/04/2013

Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says. I lost my money.Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says. I lost my money. Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says.i lost my Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says. I lost my money. Des ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9287 on 01/29/2013

It is great so much better then the normal headphones you get with your phone there not much else i can think of you can play music there is a little control on the headset so you don't have to keep unlocking your phone to change the song or turn the volume down plus you can answer phone calls with out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheCody on 11/02/2012

Elegant, inexpensive, white, excellent quality, genuine product, branded nokia, three sizes of rubber ear intra, 1.43 meters (great size), 3.5 mm input (P2), I recommend to everyone who has purchased a Nokia. It has a great sound with bass during music beats. Don't Cons This handset is very good because ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byborkas on 04/03/2012

Good build quality, good cable, volume control, play/pause etc works. Sound, of course, is not etymotic/shure level, but not worse than my bundled Nokia earphones. Please note, that one should look for proper insertion in the ear canal - for me the big tips are the best - it is plenty of bass and treble ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections