DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone - Black (3.5mm Jack / 143cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiguelFlorez on 10/10/2013

Was available in DX. The price is low, but the product is so bad. The sound is very, very horrible, low and full of noise, can not be used in any way. The microphone did not work. The volume control / answer phone call / hang up phone call buttons did not work as well. I´m not happy. Is not a genuine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniDartora on 08/02/2013

Just used silicone that goes in the ear, in the other earphone. The price is extremely low, but the quality also. O preço é extremamente baixo, mas a qualidade também. Firstly, there is an earphone Original Nokia. The material is very bad, and the sound quality is worst. I could not use the phone for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygossg on 07/25/2013

Versatile Phone makers are obviously not standardized enough. I have a Moto, but wanted to try these,m and DX prices are low enough to allow experimentation. So I tried the "Nokia" earphones on my Moto. No go. They're OK on things old enough to not TRY to read the controls, but fail entirely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhdvol on 07/22/2013

Was available in DX and was not in the official store of nokia (in Brazil) The sound is horrible, low and full of noise, can not be used in any way. The microphone did not work. The volume control / answer phone call / hang up phone call buttons did not work as well, and two of then fell in the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerryone on 07/12/2013

Outside has a great shape and a good finish. It is plastic, it seems to be strong. Fits well in the ear. Poor sound quality. It is very low. Does not work well on the iPhone. I'm used to bad in-ears. Some do have a loud sound. Others do not have a good quality. This has neither. The buttons seem pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmital on 05/23/2013

Light weight, microphone clip, good microphone sound quality. The earphone sound quality is absolutely rubbish. The sound when listening to music if without bass, hollow and not at all pleasent. Even worse is the sound quality when used for phone call on my Desire S. It's very very low, and seems artificially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaReCoiN on 02/21/2013

The remote control response is excellent, the cable is stylish and the earphones have a very nice fit. The packaging is very good and the earphones come with some pairs of replacement earbuds. The sound quality is good, but not great. The cable portion between the plug and the remote control is too short ... Read more

Working wih Nokia like a charm! Replacement buds Earphones

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoMarquesBR on 02/21/2013

Great build quality, good sound, cable seems very good. All the controls (play, pause, stop, next, previous, volume up, volume down, answer call) work as they should. None, this earphone is great. It's not the original one, but can easily replace it. It came with 3 pairs, so you can replace them to fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 01/20/2013

It is a good pair of headphones and the sound is extremely good and loud, and the chord is long too so you won't run out none I liked that... no regrets. The delivery took a long time... About 45 days. The package was bad, alias, there was no packcage, just a plastic cover, but in a box with other products ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamonanas on 01/03/2013

First of all, the sound is pretty good. You won't get better quality for this price. The cable is long enough and seems of good quality and all the buttons work perfectly with my Nokia E72. The in-ear phone is very comfortable(you'll be provided with small, medium and large ear buds) There are 2 small ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections