DX » Community » Reviews » Bio-Sponge Filter for Aquarium (8cm-Height)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexrs on 03/20/2014

Cheap and effective - It fit perfectly in my AquaClear - is the protection that I needed for my shrimps No Cons I had to remove the clear tube to be able to fit in my filter, but this did not interfere with anything It is the best way to protect your shrimp being sucked into the filter and also helps in biological filtration, on the other hand, prevents ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyzarc on 07/29/2013

Very good quality materials and solid building. I had no problem to install it. The problem with this kind of filter, not of this one in particular, is that the filtered material is kept inside the tank. You need to clean up very carefully to don't messy the water. I using it as an entrance to the cascade filter, since that my water seems to be clearer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetalerke666 on 01/29/2013

- Cheap - Does the job - Small bubbles, so more flow! - baby-fish and shrimp safe. - Sponge is easy to clean (always use aquarium water to clean it in) - only one suction nap to place it against aquarium wall... When used with 'rough animals or high flow, it comes off... - place it as your output is at the same level as the water level, it will gain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrajky25 on 11/12/2012

-Bigger than I thought -Quality plastic -It seems and feels like the more expensive one -easy to install -good water flow -Unharmed conditions and package -prize none so far A very good filter for smaller freshwater Aquariums especially for breeding aquariums, i use this filter in my guppy breeding aquariums. Filtering is good, works correctly! The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections