DX » Community » Reviews » Wall Listening Ninja Spy Device (Penetrates 20-cm Solid Concrete)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasmathiesen on 09/19/2013

Small , light ,sensitive to sound.Seems well built.It does the job done as stated.Battery life is OK! Being sensitive to sound, you might want to be careful ,when you have it at full volume, cause it amplifies any noise that you might cause from moving it around A LOT. Appart from the cons ,which aren't that much , it's a nice gadget to have and i am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolias on 12/16/2010

Small , light ,sensitive to sound.Seems well built.It does the job done as stated.Battery life is OK! Charger is literally useless for me as it requires an adapter although i live in Europe,so i charge it by a plug to usb adapter that already had for my mp3. Being sensitive to sound, you might want to be careful ,when you have it at full volume, cause ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bynitramin on 02/26/2010

* Really sensitive. * Smaller than I expected. * I liked the headphones, really fit well in the ear and isolates any sound other than from the device * Plug requires flat outlet, I needed an adapter although I am located in Europe. * If you hold it by hand, even the smallest move makes a loud bang in the headphones. It is really hard to hold it still ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections