DX » Community » Reviews » 105dB Security Alarm Siren with IR Motion Detector and Dual Arm/Disarm Remote Keychains
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarceloc1 on 01/23/2014

It takes aprox. 18 sec. to arm after you press the button. Which is good, because you have time to leave the room and close the door during this time. The siren is loud enough to wake-up whoever is asleep. But not that loud that would wake the neighbors up. It takes about 6 sec., blinking the red led,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysoulfreak on 09/11/2013

I have received this IR security alarm some time ago and I am pleased with it. I have spent some time to play around after unpacking in order to get it going but I am satisfied with the result. It gets the job done - has two remotes to trigger it on and off and has good build quality - especially for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedguadalupe on 05/02/2013

It is nice, well made, easy to use. The sound is not that loud, but it does the job. I would say it is perfect to be used in the garage or places like that. You will get what you are paying for. the remote control is not radio frequency, so you have to point to the sensor every time that you need to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflorinpop on 04/07/2013

It is a fine product with a very good price. Siren is quite loud, and it will surely attract attention. Remotes work well. Nice design too. Plastic feels a bit cheap but the look is good. If you had this wall mounted it would look fairly professional. As long as someone doesn't realize all they have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoberegs on 03/11/2013

A very good device. Very loud siren. Convenient control ???????. works even at a temperature of -20grad.Good for the protection of objects without electrisity.Good in trips by motor boat.Convenient form and attachment. A big plus that can work with the adapter. Do not buy battery. Consoles for all devices ... Read more

GOOD!!!

0 0 1

• posted byrobbydoo on 01/10/2013

Detects movement a considerable distance away. Loud alarm, sure to wake you from your sleep if it trips. Extremely easy to use, click on remote button to arm, and again to disarm. Can be disarmed by taking out the batteries if device is within reach. To make taking out batteries more difficult, tape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRogerHalbur on 12/12/2012

Easy to use, sets up in no time and you can wall mount it. Also will use external DC power connection. Detects motion in the house at about 25' to 30'. The alarm is very loud you will not sleep through it. Didn't come with the external power connector. It would be nice to be able to adjust the amout ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by171040 on 08/05/2012

Easy to install and set up even for me (over 70) Verry shrill my neibour can hear this clearly and batteries seem to last forever I bought the first one three years ago for my shop I had to leave it when I retired so I have bought 4 more 1 for our home and 3 for families the peramiters of around 12 mtrs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvlvlvl on 03/01/2012

Good device! i naad this in a camping, at the sea , in forest if we go out from tent to river or sea. It very good for private hose. it cheap. come at 1 mounth. bacause if you order it to summer- buy it in the april. But it no bed. its no waterresistant. You mast have this at the nathure! But cover this ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byedge91 on 10/06/2011

This product is very cheap but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. The packaging was good, it took me about 5 minutes to remove the duck tape. The batteries for remote controlers were included in the packaging. It is very easy to use (you don't need a manual). It is VERY loud, and I don't recommend to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections