DX » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucianoMSN on 03/31/2014

Holder is very cheap and easy to use. It could be re-assembled into two parts so it's easier to put him away from the glass once you would like to hide it in the car Till now, I haven't found any cons to this production. Maybe a one: Because it is new, my phone goes into it little bit harder.. I love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bym0rrin on 03/12/2014

I bought this so that I could use the GPS on my phone while I drove. It holds the phone and makes it easier to navigate. The swivel only goes two ways, it's cheap light and rigid plastic that feels like it can break easily. The suction cup doesn't stay stuck to the windshield very well and you can't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeTRaW on 11/13/2013

I've used it from long time and it stays as the first day yet. Very good quality build and the phone stays strong fixed to the windscreen. I use it when traveling for using the phone as GPS. It allows recording video or charging while phone is in the support. Sometimes it takes off from the windscreen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalterc on 10/01/2013

Cheap and does what it says. There is a lot of ways you can set your phone in (angle and position). Quality is good considering the price. It fixes very good to the windshield. Can be though to set up right. Other than that there's not really much cons. None. If you need it, then buy it. It's really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqwkfgx108 on 02/13/2013

Holder is very cheap and easy to use. It could be re-assembled into two parts so it's easier to put him away from the glass once you would like to hide it in the car during once left in parking slot. It does not make a strange voices during a ride and it holds my phone without shaking it. Till now, I ... Read more

Holder in my car on front glass - front view Holder in my car on front glass - angle view

0 0 0

• posted byd3vd3m on 02/11/2013

Seems to be pretty sturdy, suction cup works great, holds it very stable, adjustment knobs click when they are turned, fits tightly, no chance that the phone will fall out. Because of the tight fit, it's nearly impossible to remove the phone with one hand, and the holding points are not rubberized, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

Good product, easy to mount on the car. I tested this with several applications (like Navitel, email and voice calls) and this holder allways keep the phone on it's position, even driving off-road. All the controls are easily accesible Simple to use. I use a cover on my phone, because had to take it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFasti2 on 01/27/2013

suction mechanism works good. Quite easy to mount. I miss the possibility to rotate the flat phone holder itself. A Mechanism with a ball would be great here. The reason for my wish is I wanted to mount the phone so that it can film whats going on in front of the car but with the given adjustment possibilities ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNomadesanfer on 10/26/2012

Excellent product, strong and easy to mount on the car. Really usefull to get 100% of the potential of this phone. I tested this with several applications (like GPS, driving aids apps, email and voice calls) and this holder allways keep the phone on it's position, even driving off-road. Delivery time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimonetti2010 on 08/13/2012

I've tried several phone holders from DX for my Galaxy S2, and this is the only one I truly recommend. It's well made, adjustable, but the best part is that the suction cup is top grade: it's been on my car's windshield for over 3 months, without any need for readjustment. Another great thing is that ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections