DX » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucianoMSN on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Holder is very cheap and easy to use. It could be re-assembled into two parts so it's easier to put him away from the glass once you would like to hide it in the car Cons:Till now, I haven't found any cons to this production. Maybe a one: Because it is new, my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeTRaW on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used it from long time and it stays as the first day yet. Very good quality build and the phone stays strong fixed to the windscreen. I use it when traveling for using the phone as GPS. It allows recording video or charging while phone is in the support.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwkfgx108 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Holder is very cheap and easy to use. It could be re-assembled into two parts so it's easier to put him away from the glass once you would like to hide it in the car during once left in parking slot. It does not make a strange voices during a ride and it holds my phone... Read more

Holder in my car on front glass - front view Holder in my car on front glass - angle view
    0 0
  • posted byd3vd3m on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be pretty sturdy, suction cup works great, holds it very stable, adjustment knobs click when they are turned, fits tightly, no chance that the phone will fall out. Cons:Because of the tight fit, it's nearly impossible to remove the phone with one hand, and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, easy to mount on the car. I tested this with several applications (like Navitel, email and voice calls) and this holder allways keep the phone on it's position, even driving off-road. All the controls are easily accesible Simple to use. Cons:I us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFasti2 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:suction mechanism works good. Quite easy to mount. Cons:I miss the possibility to rotate the flat phone holder itself. A Mechanism with a ball would be great here. The reason for my wish is I wanted to mount the phone so that it can film whats going on in fron... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomadesanfer on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, strong and easy to mount on the car. Really usefull to get 100% of the potential of this phone. I tested this with several applications (like GPS, driving aids apps, email and voice calls) and this holder allways keep the phone on it's position, even... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonetti2010 on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've tried several phone holders from DX for my Galaxy S2, and this is the only one I truly recommend. It's well made, adjustable, but the best part is that the suction cup is top grade: it's been on my car's windshield for over 3 months, without any need for... Read more

4 0
  • posted bynim986 on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good value for the price It fits perfect for the smatphone Strong fix Easy to put & easy to remove it All the controls are easily accesible Simple to use Cons:Horizontal movement if you don't fix wll all the screws It looks a little bit 'plastic' but it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristelias on 05/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good vaccum to the window in my car -You can film while your driving -Safety while driving -Looks good in the front window Cons:-Feels cheap -package was open when I got it from my post office, seems to be used or bad package form fabric. -Package was pretty simple Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections