Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySungyeun on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got the white one! - super cheap $1.79? that's like buying a chocolate bar - it fits right on your ipod - grips your ipod; the lining of the case gives you this - the thickness of the case protects the device from any external damage - very stylish - only for white: t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWahniiee on 06/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice quality, especially for this price! It fits the iPod very well & it looks really nice. A better silicone case then my previous one (and i paid more then 20$ ...) Apple already has 4 generations of iPod Touches, but Dealextreme still has cases for the first genera... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexa on 11/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is exactly as advertised. The case perfectly fits the iPod Touch (8MB) that I have. It fits snug, just like the brand name ones that I have seen in the store where I bought my iPod, for $15. In fact, they literally look the same including the pattern on the back. (Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDNKROZ on 08/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good finish - Has a back pattern that makes it less boring than plain ones - Thick - Anti-slip - Easy to fit - Very cheap - Nice to the touch and doesn't have any smell Cons:- Can't choose the colour you are getting, mine is white - Stupid cut in the area of the wifi an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykandh07 on 04/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This case is definitely a decent case for the price. It seems to be made of thick silicone, about 2-3mm by my measurements. It is a snug fit, but not so much that it is difficult to get on or off. It does an excellent job of staying on the ipod, and of protectin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections