Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySungyeun on 08/04/2011

I got the white one! - super cheap $1.79? that's like buying a chocolate bar - it fits right on your ipod - grips your ipod; the lining of the case gives you this - the thickness of the case protects the device from any external damage - very stylish - only for white: the transparency of these cases ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWahniiee on 06/01/2011

Nice quality, especially for this price! It fits the iPod very well & it looks really nice. A better silicone case then my previous one (and i paid more then 20$ ...) Apple already has 4 generations of iPod Touches, but Dealextreme still has cases for the first generation ... IN STOCK!! So, it was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlexa on 11/28/2008

This is exactly as advertised. The case perfectly fits the iPod Touch (8MB) that I have. It fits snug, just like the brand name ones that I have seen in the store where I bought my iPod, for $15. In fact, they literally look the same including the pattern on the back. (That's a good thing, by the way.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDNKROZ on 08/29/2008

- Good finish - Has a back pattern that makes it less boring than plain ones - Thick - Anti-slip - Easy to fit - Very cheap - Nice to the touch and doesn't have any smell - Can't choose the colour you are getting, mine is white - Stupid cut in the area of the wifi antenna, can't understand why they did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykandh07 on 04/23/2008

This case is definitely a decent case for the price. It seems to be made of thick silicone, about 2-3mm by my measurements. It is a snug fit, but not so much that it is difficult to get on or off. It does an excellent job of staying on the ipod, and of protecting the back of the iPod. On the top of the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections