DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy + Silicone Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerikottema on 11/11/2013

Looks cool, very protective and for an astonishing low price. The glue got loose between the silicone and the aluminium after a while, but it was very easy to put some new glue there to fix it. I found it hard to believe it was real aluminium before I ordered it, but it is. Quite good quality also! Just the glue that's a bit **. Gives your ipod a new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYgorBB on 03/17/2013

Very good product, with good quality and easy to use. Quick shipping to my country (Brazil) and no problems with it, unless the package of the product. The quality of the product is very good, the aluminium parts improve the protection of the IPod the package of the product is not firm enought. Could have more colors options. The package of the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmaster329 on 12/06/2012

- Very good build quality - Solid plastic back - Rubber sides for easy installing - A hole on the back so you can see the Apple logo - Holes are perfectly cut - The rubber side on the bottom stretches really easy. - The bottom of the case is open - Mounting might be hard the first time if the rubber sides are very tight This is a really cool gift for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections