DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy + Silicone Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Blue
Customer’s impression:
functional
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimcotjuh on 10/03/2014

I ordered this item for my Ipod Touch 4, for which I still needed a case. The case itself is very steady and fits exactly. I've dropped my iPod several times, and the only damage that has occured is damage to the case, not to my iPod. The silicon does rip after a while, it took about two months.... Read more

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted bywm228 on 03/29/2013

It is a cheap nice thin back case. It's as always useful. The apple logo comes out at the back so that iis nice. Unfortently it broke after 3 weeks the plastic is ripping it apart wit the alloy so that's a bad thing but hey that's the only bad thing. It's great if your on the move and don't want... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschenkonline on 11/23/2012

This hard cover has a soft, rubber protection band. It fits nicely and doesn't come off easily. The power button and volume buttons work, but you have to press a little bit harder than without the cover - which is logical. The rubber band around the connector (bottom) doesn't seem very robust. in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere