DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy + Silicone Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Iron Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeliyfer on 11/01/2013

Excellent quality materials; well put together. Color is nice and the materials feel 'premium'. It looks like a case that is worth much more. The only small thing is that it will cost you like a minute to put it around your iPod but you're not going to be getting it of... buy it its cheap in my country ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXaltotun2 on 08/29/2013

Excellent quality materials; well put together. Color is nice and the materials feel 'premium'. It looks like a case that is worth much more. The rubber (the black parts, at the seams) might start to peel after some time since they are soft and pliable. They feel great to the hand, but might start peeling.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvarvierez on 06/06/2013

It's a good product, it's tough, it fits in nicely in the ipod and It doesn't weigh a lot. It has a good grip also. After a while, the plastic skin starts peeling off, but after a while... If it falls, it scratches but that's normal, I guess... I think it's good, for the price it's a steal and you can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJacintoVPineda on 04/08/2013

Is excellent color. The price is the best. Easy to put it on. When the package arrives to your house, the mailman needs a sing from you or someone at home, that's GOOD, for the security!! Is beautiful, like in the photos. The time for the arrival is the worst part, in my case, it was 32 days!, but is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblackangus on 01/26/2013

Great price, solid rubber protecting the screen edges and solid aluminum back. Great design as well. A little hard to put the iPod into it, at least the first few times. But this because the protective rubber around the screen is of good quality. Best iPopd back cover ever, compared to cost, design and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikottema on 01/13/2013

This case is my best my best buy from DX ever! I am using this case for a few months now and it is still in perfect condition! I would recommend this case to anyone with an iPod touch 4, because it doesn't reduce the premium feel of the iPod and it protects it very well. I was afraid that it was made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuan9219 on 08/16/2012

-is cute and looks nice on the ipod -is very protective, covers the screen -its of quite good quality of real aluminium -cames in many colours -easy to plug the ipod dock or the headphones no such other cases -the quality of the paint could be better, its easily scratched -the price could be lower -i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInzoum on 08/13/2012

- Super cool Iron Grey colour - Has an opening on the back to show the apple logo, it looks great - Definitely aluminum - Build quality is just as I hoped it would be - Buttons are easy to press through the casing. - It fits with a screen protector - Hard to get the iPod Touch in - Fits just a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinhovland on 07/11/2012

very good material definetely aliminium , very good to hold on , its a hole in the back of the case so the apple mark is shown veery cool recomended.. it was a bit slow shippment took 20 days or someething , and it was a bit job to take it on my ipod touch 4g -.- but thats all the cons !! buy it its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections