DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy + Silicone Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Iron Grey
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeliyfer on 11/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent quality materials; well put together. Color is nice and the materials feel 'premium'. It looks like a case that is worth much more. Cons:The only small thing is that it will cost you like a minute to put it around your iPod but you're not going to be g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXaltotun2 on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality materials; well put together. Color is nice and the materials feel 'premium'. It looks like a case that is worth much more. Cons:The rubber (the black parts, at the seams) might start to peel after some time since they are soft and pliable. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarvierez on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good product, it's tough, it fits in nicely in the ipod and It doesn't weigh a lot. It has a good grip also. Cons:After a while, the plastic skin starts peeling off, but after a while... If it falls, it scratches but that's normal, I guess... OtherThoughts:I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacintoVPineda on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is excellent color. The price is the best. Easy to put it on. When the package arrives to your house, the mailman needs a sing from you or someone at home, that's GOOD, for the security!! Is beautiful, like in the photos. Cons:The time for the arrival is the worst part, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackangus on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, solid rubber protecting the screen edges and solid aluminum back. Great design as well. Cons:A little hard to put the iPod into it, at least the first few times. But this because the protective rubber around the screen is of good quality. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikottema on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case is my best my best buy from DX ever! I am using this case for a few months now and it is still in perfect condition! I would recommend this case to anyone with an iPod touch 4, because it doesn't reduce the premium feel of the iPod and it protects it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuan9219 on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-is cute and looks nice on the ipod -is very protective, covers the screen -its of quite good quality of real aluminium -cames in many colours -easy to plug the ipod dock or the headphones no such other cases Cons:-the quality of the paint could be better, its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInzoum on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Super cool Iron Grey colour - Has an opening on the back to show the apple logo, it looks great - Definitely aluminum - Build quality is just as I hoped it would be - Buttons are easy to press through the casing. - It fits with a screen protector Cons:- Hard t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinhovland on 07/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very good material definetely aliminium , very good to hold on , its a hole in the back of the case so the apple mark is shown veery cool recomended.. Cons:it was a bit slow shippment took 20 days or someething , and it was a bit job to take it on my ipod touch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections