DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth 3.0 82-Key Wireless Keyboard w/ Protective Case for Ipad 2 - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd1m1tr11 on 01/02/2014

Works! Nice keyboard, bluetooth connection works without any problems, automagically reconnects after standby. Really long expected working time (4000mah battery vs 200-300mah typically). After more than two weeks use, haven't needed to recharge once using only the powersaving, not using poweroff button. 1) Relative cheap build quality, e.g. bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiCc0loAmore on 08/03/2013

Cheap. After all it IS hardware keyboard. Can charge iPad. Cover can not be opened more than 90 degrees. Very unreliable charging scheme. FET overheats badly. NEVER LEAVE unsupervised. Very average keyboard quality. Poor manual. I've upgraded my device putting small heatsink on overheating FET and making some other minor tweaks. (see photo). I'd recommend ... Read more

Modified version: Heatsink added
    0 0
  • posted byfernandoreb on 05/25/2013

Beautiful layout. The ipad is like a macbook. The ipad fits perfectly in the case. The bluetooth connection is very fast. The battery lasts quite. I had no problem with the language of my ipad (Brazilian portuguese). The plastic does not have much resistance, sometimes the keys are locked and the USB connector had a problem with two months of use. The ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybaig123 on 05/19/2013

Reconnects automaticly in few seconds Works with norwegian letters æøå Battery working for many hours Perfect stand for watching movies while in bed. When i open the lid sometimed ipad gets loose from the frame, i have to open it carefully. Some buttons are hard to press, i think this will be better after some days in use. The auto lock ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byawefawer on 02/12/2013

Very good keyboard for ipad 2. it's recognized by the ipad in some seconds. it's not very heavy, with the ipad on it, it's about 1,1 or 1,2 kg. you have the 2 switchers for the battery and the bluetouth. you can use it while charging. The cable for charging is a mini usb, so it's a strong connector, it fits nice, and looks not going to broken easy. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUniversaltool on 01/20/2013

Long battery life, does well at extending many devices as you can just plug any USB into it. Keyboard works well with iPad or iPhone as no docking is required, can even use it for any bluetooth enabled device. Cover proects keyboard when not in use and creates a small form factor that is easy to carry. Makes a good stand for the iPad as well as bonus ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySwag2014 on 10/07/2012

This case works really well and comes with a charger because it is rechargeable. Also this case is pretty sturdy and can charge your iPad from the case because there is a USB connected thing. The charging port isn't too strong so if you try to force the charger in it will break as did mine. It is a bit pricey but I have seen the exact same case for ... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections