DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth 3.0 82-Key Wireless Keyboard w/ Protective Case for Ipad 2 - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
Excelent! sin fotos spectacular
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabile on 03/31/2015

Pros: Excelente aparato, mejor producto en precio y calidad. Lo conecte en la notebook y funciona el teclado...!!! La batería es eterna, no se acaba nunca. Contra: Realmente no le encuetro contras. Otros pensamientos: Podria hacerse la carcasa de metal para ser mas duradera.

Impression:sin fotos;

0 0 0

• posted bybemacedo on 11/03/2014

When I bought the product I had doubts about its quality. when the product arrived at my house, I was surprised with the quality of the keyboard. Never thought getting a product that would make me so happy. Without doubt the best of the DX. recommend to all DX users.

Impression:spectacular;

0 0 0

• posted byalicepsx on 09/17/2014

Pros: exelente autonomia, muy buen funcionamiento, no genera problemas y hace ver a tu ipad como un macbook, es muy bueno y practico Contras: El cargador no me gusto mucho que digamos. Es excelente, nada que decir, hace que se vea bien, que funcione muy bien, la bateria salva mucho en casos de de... Read more

Impression:Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted byvandrobi00 on 07/14/2014

looks nice (looks like aluminium) good powerbank keyboard also works with an ipad 4 in balance when standing open ipad will lock if you close it feels solid, hardly any flex hinges are a bit weak so the ipad will "fall" closed on the keyboard is you don't close it carefully. The box was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd1m1tr11 on 01/02/2014

Works! Nice keyboard, bluetooth connection works without any problems, automagically reconnects after standby. Really long expected working time (4000mah battery vs 200-300mah typically). After more than two weeks use, haven't needed to recharge once using only the powersaving, not using poweroff... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiCc0loAmore on 08/03/2013

Cheap. After all it IS hardware keyboard. Can charge iPad. Cover can not be opened more than 90 degrees. Very unreliable charging scheme. FET overheats badly. NEVER LEAVE unsupervised. Very average keyboard quality. Poor manual. I've upgraded my device putting small heatsink on overheating FET it... Read more

Modified version: Heatsink added

0 0 0

• posted byfernandoreb on 05/25/2013

Beautiful layout. The ipad is like a macbook. The ipad fits perfectly in the case. The bluetooth connection is very fast. The battery lasts quite. I had no problem with the language of my ipad (Brazilian portuguese). The plastic does not have much resistance, sometimes the keys are locked and the... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybaig123 on 05/19/2013

Reconnects automaticly in few seconds Works with norwegian letters æøå Battery working for many hours Perfect stand for watching movies while in bed. When i open the lid sometimed ipad gets loose from the frame, i have to open it carefully. Some buttons are hard to press, i think i... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byawefawer on 02/12/2013

Very good keyboard for ipad 2. it's recognized by the ipad in some seconds. it's not very heavy, with the ipad on it, it's about 1,1 or 1,2 kg. you have the 2 switchers for the battery and the bluetouth. you can use it while charging. The cable for charging is a mini usb, so it's a strong it fits... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUniversaltool on 01/20/2013

Long battery life, does well at extending many devices as you can just plug any USB into it. Keyboard works well with iPad or iPhone as no docking is required, can even use it for any bluetooth enabled device. Cover proects keyboard when not in use and creates a small form factor that is easy to... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere