DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Cool Windproof Gas Lighter w/ LED Light / UV Lamp / Bottle Opener / Keychain (1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykilter155 on 05/01/2014

Its a very nice product. Had no problems setting it up, works very-very nicely. I like the metal casing. Bottle opener comes handy when wanting to enjoy a bottle of beer. Metal gets scratched easily. Its a very nice product. Had no problems setting it up, works very-very nicely. I like the metal casing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

for a lighter alone its an amazing lighter. its nice and thick. it has a great weight to it and you can tell its not cheaply made at all. now throw in the bottle opener and its a perfect multi purpose lighter. add the led light an even better lighter and its nice and bright. now add the uv light I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeuroticNurse on 12/17/2013

This gadget is stylish, lightweight and very useful in a variety of situations, whether it is needed to open a bottle of beer, or whether it is stumbling around in the dark trying to find the keyhole to the front door, this lighter is useful. Impressive green coloured flame An excellent present which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaibot2004 on 02/01/2013

Great lighter. The material is quite sturdy and has a nice feeling when I hold it. All the parts work perfectly and so far I've been able to light my cigarretes at first try. I was looking for a small keychain/lighter cause I keep loosing my lighters but this turned out to be a little bigger and heavier ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections