Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrogeriordctmd on 12/26/2011

Very ease to install it. Only needs to plug it on the Xbox 360 case. No cables. Can turn it of at any time, without unistall it. It have a buton to turn it on or off. The Xbox 360 temperature get low. It's a good method to prevent the console to broke for overheating or 3rl. It's very noisy. Very very very noisy!!! This noise can be annoying on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeeponjammin on 06/05/2010

Keeps your xbox 360 cooler! It is cheap, and works pretty well i guess. Installs pretty easy. Works on all the xboxes available (only 360 of course). Doesn't need an power supply, works fine without having problems with the xbox. This thing doesn't have a temperature check on it. It is just an on off switch with some fans installed. It started to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybufli on 11/12/2009

small size, power button, clips onto the back of xbox and fits well, bonus points for not being USB powered like most of the other coolers pulls air (and a lot of it, quite impressed) the color is not the same white as the standard xbox white (just thought id bring that up even though i have an xbox elite so this color is way off for me ;) the fans ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamTT on 07/07/2009

Cool, I guess it works. Try this after you got it, play with your xbox 360 for approx. 15 to 30 min, you can feel the air blowing out from the back is hot, then switch on the fan (there is a switch right above the plug), in about 2 min, you can feel the hot air became warm. At least you are feeling warm now, not as hot as before, do you think that worth ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzaratustra on 07/03/2009

Muy efectivo, expulsa bastante calor de la xbox y sirve para las distintas placas de la consola, tanto para las nuevas jasper como anteriores (ya que las entradas de las fuentes son diferentes). Con boton para activar o desactivar los ventiladores y no necesita fuente de energia exterior.El precio. Hace bastante ruido, sobretodo al principio, ya que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaliafevilc on 01/24/2009

The fan does what it suppose to do. I guess it does keep the console cool. I'm not sure how much cooler the fan is going to keep the console cooler. The fan is a bit noisy, but it is not too noisy. The extra power being drawn for the fan might actually cause the console to heat up more. Need Five Hundred Words. Need Five Hundred Words. Need Five Hundred ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySethi on 01/08/2009

It really cool down your system. Auto mode works good. Manual mode also works as planned. Very easy to isntall. Very easy to switch btw auto and manual modes. I have one of the first models sold of xbox-360.. so my sistem is "loud" .. not as quiet as the actualy builded xbox360.. so i can not even hear the cool working to decrease temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytransfesa on 07/22/2008

I got a different cooler than the depicted here, mine only has two fans but has a thinner design, so it's right. - It helps to keep good refrigeration on XBox 360 consoles, trying to prevent hardware failures due to overheating. - White switch for automatic (temperature sensor activated) or manual (always working) modes. - It has four plastic clips ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections