DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 2-LED Blue Light Tie-On Bicycle Bike Lamp Light - Black (2 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bom
    posted bymathiaslr on 01/21/2014

Otima qualidade, facil instalação, produto de alto rendimento, muito bom, otimo preço, otimo acabamento, perfeito Exellent quality, easy installation, high performance product, very good, great price, great finish, perfect Excelente, muy bueno produto!!! Nada, produto muito bom, de alta qualidade, perfeito para quem busca custo-beneficio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkrieg80 on 06/14/2013

The product itself is excellent. Nice innovative bicycle light. The mount is very flexible therefore you can wrap it around a frame part that has a diameter up to 4cm. The battery life is also quite good. I also like the design because it looks very futuristic. The lights itself are also very bright. Bright enough so other vehicles on the road can see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfad1ripe on 05/29/2013

It's tiny, rainproof and it does not damage a paint of your bike. Does not require a wrench or screwdriver to mount/unmount. It is bright enough to be noticed on a road by drivers but not enough to light up a road ahead of you. About 2-3 m is what you should expect from this light, and it has too wide and fixed angle. It's "I'm here" light,... Read more

1 1
  • posted bygosun on 12/12/2012

I reviewed several different sets of lights before deciding on those and how glad I am that these are the ones I chose. The main light works great and really lights up the area in front of you while you are riding. The strobe effect on the front and back lights is awesome for when there is a little bit of daylight. They don't blink at the same intervals,... Read more

front light side view upper light side view light
    0 1
  • posted bygabychan on 06/06/2012

Is a tiny light but it fits perfectly in the bicycle. It can really iluminate (have a bigger one that uses 2 batteries and this one can light further and with more intensity) the plastic cover is like rubber which makes it resistent to falls and easy to mount on the bicycle the batteries may be harder to find than a AAA that other bicycle lights use.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections