DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 925 Silver Plated Necklace with Crystal Pendant
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by shiva16 on 06/30/2012

Pros: Interesting modern design of jewelry, beautiful twisted hack chain, accurate workmanship, low price, wonderful crystals playing on light Cons: No obvious shortcomings, though several large pendant-size OtherThoughts: Looking at the picture was somewhat difficult to determine the true proportions of the pendant, but despite of it I decided... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by WackerHacker on 01/26/2011

Pros: For the price I was amassed at how good it looked. I had gotten it for my little princess for Christmas. My girlfriend got a little upset that I didn't get one for her too. Cons: For the price I paid, no complaints. When I got it I did have to take it out and straiten it out in the box. Not a big deal and not really a con at all but espec... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Renax on 03/25/2010

Pros: chain itself is not bad, and the hole thing looks nice from far away. Cons: Looks cheap, one of the diamonds is missing, the rest of the diamonds is poorly lined up, the black "stones" is also "cheepy" looking. the hangy stone in the middle does'nt hang straigt. OtherThoughts: My girlfriend found this on my desk, and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Barqers on 02/07/2010

Pros: Very shiny, like all jewelry here on DX! This has a surprisingly nice build quality, and unlike my review of the matching earrings, the sharpness on the diamond above the jewels actually adds to the build quality. It lights up in exactly the right areas. Cons: None OtherThoughts: Bottomline: When I got these I also got sku.1635 Not only d... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mindemink on 11/10/2008

Pros: good product! wery small price! reflects the light very nicely.doesnt look cheap! my girlfriend liked it very much. Cons: none.better sticked cristals would be good.of corse, better chain would be nice too, but for its price i dont expect it. OtherThoughts: great buy for the price.Good gift for a girl, especially with the earrings! can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vedovatto on 10/07/2008

Pros: This Necklace is great. My girlfriend loved it. Also buy the earring: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1635 They match perfectly! :) Cons: One small crystal is missing, but it's ok, since it's really cheap and easy to find a store that sells this kind of thing. OtherThoughts: This Necklace is great. My girlfriend loved it. Also b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Darklunar on 06/16/2008

Pros: Very nice price and all that. The design looks great and almost looks real. It comes in a wonderful beautiful colored gift box. Cons: The little hanging pendant in the center came right off after wearing it for a day! And also its very difficult to put on the necklace so you should help her. OtherThoughts: Just dont run with the necklace... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections