DX » Community » Reviews » Duemilanove 2009 AVRmega328P-PU with USB Cable for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Works Properly! Very Cheap!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreubenfernandez on 08/04/2014

Pros: it works the way it should be, use it as spi to upload bootloader or sketch, nice soldering, nice, pins and inputs. I recommend this product for beginners who want to test Arduino for a very cheap price. Cons: not so much like the stain in the usb slot but cleanable of baking powder. Packaging ... Read more

Impression:Works Properly! Very Cheap!;

0 0 0

• posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Excellent board. The soldering is very good, no loose pins. From the original Duemilanove it has the all the six analog input pins and 6 digital I/O pins exposed with 3 male-pin connectors for easy connection of sensors None so far. I tested all it's capabilities/pins. All work as intended. It is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythaabiet on 06/11/2014

Super quality, superb product, work exactly like it should. expert value. no problems. The product looks exactly as shown The only real downside I’ve found to this gadget is that it did not come with mount spaces or screws, other than that you cannot complain about something that works as it should. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKami4ka on 03/12/2014

This board is wonderful. It is arduino board stripped to basics in order to minimise excessive consumption. Nice for hobists and amateur electronics, and also can be used in real low power applications. Comes packed in plastic (stable), the toplayout describes all pins and is usefull. Tested with different ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byys1234 on 01/04/2014

I have tried to operate it with two different shields, 1) An LCD keypad shield , woks great , can use the LCD and the 5 keys that on the board. 2) The 8 channels relay board , activating one relay at a time. In both cases all is working , seem to be a good broad in a reasonable price. going to order ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredkylam on 12/02/2013

Works out of the box straight away. Can't see any difference in performance with the Uno R# I have. The fabrication is also flawless. Can't see any At this price one can afford just to attach a diy shield and use it as a stand-alone device for whatever project you fancy, without bothering to solder one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytw1911 on 10/12/2013

Easy to start, good build, low price (compared to the original), cable included. For normal operation need breadboard and mount for added stability. It would be nice to get a box for storage. Of course, for the development of end devices that will not do this, use a normal AVR, also a native development ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmrtihlav8 on 10/03/2013

It is cheaper than if i should buy it here. And it works as i tried on a simple circuit. I need time to play with it more, but i think the most important thing is, that it came across the globe in a post mailing envelope and it works without problems. The price could be cheaper, it is still cheaper than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoirss on 10/01/2013

Work out of the box, no need to remove R2 resistor, mine come without it. I think it's a new revision. Very good assembly quality, everything works as expected. I just needed to install the FTDI drivers that come with the Arduino IDE to make my pc recognize the board The description says it has 16KB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byan85dy on 06/17/2013

+ build quality couldn't be any better + much more tiny than I thought + fully compatible with arduino software + means a lot of possibilities like original one + cheaper than original - no description, so no clue what the extra pins next to the AVR do (original duemilanove didn't have it) * R2 was already ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections