DX » Community » Reviews » Duemilanove 2009 AVRmega328P-PU with USB Cable for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent board. The soldering is very good, no loose pins. From the original Duemilanove it has the all the six analog input pins and 6 digital I/O pins exposed with 3 male-pin connectors for easy connection of sensorsCons:None so far. I tested all it's capabi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythaabiet on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Super quality, superb product, work exactly like it should. expert value. no problems. The product looks exactly as shownCons:The only real downside I’ve found to this gadget is that it did not come with mount spaces or screws, other than that you cannot compla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredkylam on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Works out of the box straight away. Can't see any difference in performance with the Uno R# I have. The fabrication is also flawless.Cons:Can't see anyOtherThoughts:At this price one can afford just to attach a diy shield and use it as a stand-alone device for wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byan85dy on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:+ build quality couldn't be any better + much more tiny than I thought + fully compatible with arduino software + means a lot of possibilities like original one + cheaper than originalCons:- no description, so no clue what the extra pins next to the AVR do (origi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiwichrish on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Worked straight out of the bag, also works well as an ISCP for bread-boarded ATmega328's due to FTDI Chip. Having the USB cable is a nice touch at the low price point. having the extra headers on the board for servos/sensors I'm sure will be handy down the track,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflutee on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I am a student studying microcontrollers in college and this is a very useful device to aid further learning. It has plenty of access pins for further module connections. The USB is very handy to programme the microcontroller directly from the Arduino own envir... Read more

0 2
  • posted bymboman on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I connected this with the ethernet shield (SKU: 118061) I ordered at the same time, connected all the cables and loaded the Arduino development environment on my computer. I loaded the Ethernet server example, compiled it and uploaded it to the Arduino board. It worked l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrandomanon on 07/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Arduino compatible - ATMega 328 - Exposed pins lets you connect to devices without need for sensor shield - Include USB cableCons:- Like others have mentioned, you MUST solder off the resister R2 before you can program the board, otherwise the Arduino IDE will throw er... Read more

3 1
  • posted byfabelizer on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good price for a useful board with bootloader pre-programmed. Able to use with Ubuntu. Simple to use interface.Cons:Pin 14 was damaged and so was the socket from an insertion error. R2 had to be removed to get the thing to program. USB caable included was intermittent. (Lu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahecht on 06/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:* Cheap arduino board, and compatible with all Duemilanove-compatible shields. * Built-in PWM connector headers attached to digital pins 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11 so you can just plug in a standard hobby servo without any need for crimping, soldering, or using a PWM shield *... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections