DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 AVR ATmega328 P-20AU Module Board + USB Cable for Arduino
  • 5 star 60 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykasila on 05/27/2014

The price is great. Got a couple of these just to play with different projects. Both are working and have not given me any problems. Comes with bootloader and is ready for use. The power led is quite bright blue, that can be annoying or useful - depending on the situation. The power consumption is quite high when working on 9V battery, so I need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaflviet on 05/26/2014

- operates like an original Arduino Nano - comes with a preloaded bootloader - the status led is very bright, but is it a true cons ? Operated under Linux with the Arduino IDE, no problem. The Nano is perfect for prototyping on a breadboard or for projects used in a quiet place. If you're going to use the microcontroler in a "shaked" environment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanaaage on 05/23/2014

Works as expected. Comes with 'Blink' sketch already installed. Have even more IO pins than the UNO. Very poorly packed. Half of the pins were bent. The USB cable are a bit too short. It's hard to read the very small text by the pins on the board. Power LED is bright blue and the digital pin 13 LED is bright white. Not a con, but not a pro either. Had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisty on 04/13/2014

Compact, good build quality, easy to learn layout, very easy to use for small projects Has less pins then its bigger brothers, but size comes with compromises, isn't it? The size of the board makes is perfect to drive a 25 addressable led project where you don' t need a high number of analog pwm ports. I am using only 3 ports on the board and it' s ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymikelunatiko on 04/09/2014

Fits perfectly in a breadboard, so you can develop your DIY projects quick and with less wires. It's really small, like a little lighter. Works with Arduino IDE without installing any special driver (I tried it on WinXP and Ubuntu). No cons, the product worked as expected. If I had to complain about something, LEDs' brightness is very high, so don't ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanistor on 03/06/2014

This is 100% Arduino Nano board. It is very cheap but the quality is very good. I purchased tens of them and all worked perfectly. Comes with USB cable (although quite short). It suitable for a large variety of projects. Basically it was impossible to beat this. That;s why I included in a lot of my projects. In conjunction with the NRF24L01+ wireless ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagicKratos on 03/04/2014

One of the cheapest arduinos on the market. It works to 100% as it should. Can be programmed as an normal arduino nano with the atmega 328p. On it is a standard ftdi, so you can use it with the standard ftdi driver (important for mac users). Everything is allready soldered. The quality of the Soldering is really good. The usb-cable is very short (only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmat3 on 01/27/2014

I received the item this morning. It seems well built and fully compatible with arduino. I've tested it with some sketches and worked as expected It took me some time to upload sketches, as windows 7 did not recognized it properly. Finally I got to uninstall the device from Device manager, and reinstalling it using drivers under the arduino folder. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byepenak on 01/24/2014

Good price. Funduino Nano functioned as expected. 1) This board has a conflict with Windows 8. That is not the vendor's issue, however. Switched to Windows 7 and all was fine. 2) This purchase triggered a credit alert on my card. Not a vendor issue either, but I know now to check with the card issuer after the next purchase. Free shipping takes a long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

So far totally compatible with official arduino Dirt cheap Fits perfectly in a breadboard Good build quality Absolutely none Great way to discover arduino. It's the cheapest way to get started with arduino programming. There's an on board led linked to pin 13, one can experiment with simple scripts (blink) out of the box with only the Nano plus its ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections