DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 AVR ATmega328 P-20AU Module Board + USB Cable for Arduino
  • 5 star 60 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykasila on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is great. Got a couple of these just to play with different projects. Both are working and have not given me any problems. Comes with bootloader and is ready for use. Cons:The power led is quite bright blue, that can be annoying or useful - depending on the si... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaflviet on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- operates like an original Arduino Nano - comes with a preloaded bootloader Cons:- the status led is very bright, but is it a true cons ? OtherThoughts:Operated under Linux with the Arduino IDE, no problem. The Nano is perfect for prototyping on a breadboard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanaaage on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as expected. Comes with 'Blink' sketch already installed. Have even more IO pins than the UNO. Cons:Very poorly packed. Half of the pins were bent. The USB cable are a bit too short. It's hard to read the very small text by the pins on the board. OtherThoughts:Power... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisty on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact, good build quality, easy to learn layout, very easy to use for small projects Cons:Has less pins then its bigger brothers, but size comes with compromises, isn't it? OtherThoughts:The size of the board makes is perfect to drive a 25 addressable led project wher... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymikelunatiko on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly in a breadboard, so you can develop your DIY projects quick and with less wires. It's really small, like a little lighter. Works with Arduino IDE without installing any special driver (I tried it on WinXP and Ubuntu). Cons:No cons, the product w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanistor on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is 100% Arduino Nano board. It is very cheap but the quality is very good. I purchased tens of them and all worked perfectly. Comes with USB cable (although quite short). It suitable for a large variety of projects. Basically it was impossible to beat thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagicKratos on 03/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the cheapest arduinos on the market. It works to 100% as it should. Can be programmed as an normal arduino nano with the atmega 328p. On it is a standard ftdi, so you can use it with the standard ftdi driver (important for mac users). Everything is allr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmat3 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received the item this morning. It seems well built and fully compatible with arduino. I've tested it with some sketches and worked as expected Cons:It took me some time to upload sketches, as windows 7 did not recognized it properly. Finally I got to uninstall the devi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byepenak on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Funduino Nano functioned as expected. Cons:1) This board has a conflict with Windows 8. That is not the vendor's issue, however. Switched to Windows 7 and all was fine. 2) This purchase triggered a credit alert on my card. Not a vendor issue either,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So far totally compatible with official arduino Dirt cheap Fits perfectly in a breadboard Good build quality Cons:Absolutely none OtherThoughts:Great way to discover arduino. It's the cheapest way to get started with arduino programming. There's an on board le... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections