DX » Community » Reviews » Prototype Shield + Mini Breadboard for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful OK Fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasabrit on 08/01/2015

Benimkinde dirençlerdeen biri kırık çıktı onun için uğraşmayım dedim. Başka bitane lehimledim; ama hanesine kötü not olarak yazmayı ihmal etmiyorum. Shield ı ilk başta lamba projesinde kullandım sonra kenara attımilerde bişey yapacak olursam dursun diye. Ben fotoğrafları yanlış anlamışım la shiel... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysandmarq on 05/12/2015

Pros : Good build, works fine cons : none

Impression:good,OK,Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/24/2015

Once you get enthusiastic about something, you quickly get more ideas than you know what to do with. A few of these are a low-cost way to leave multiple projects assembled so you can easily come back to work on them later.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byKFandroid on 05/21/2014

Not a very advanced board, but you can do very much with it in projects. Leds and buttons if you need those. Easy to use, and easy to mount own parts. Great space for many parts. Not a con, but the board comes assembled. If you prefer to solder your own parts onto here, you need to disassembly ;)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywbrouwer on 01/02/2014

High quality product with well placed switches. Makes it very easy to create a project with discrete electronic components and still allow you to move from one arduino board to another. Can also be used to build a finished product for field usefulness. There are no cons which I can think of which... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvu2swx on 12/12/2013

It is one of the cheapest arduino shield you can find on deal extreme. The prototyping area can accommodate soics and dual in line packages. Extra point for ground and supply voltage provided. I have used it to prototype my DDS board with ad 9850 . Nothing to say. Toatlly satisfied the could have... Read more

my shield

0 0 0

• posted byhvandergeest on 07/09/2013

This item is a very usefull one. When you have additional hardware projects. If a connection to a arduino shield is required (almost always....) you need one of these The connector pins for connection tot het arduino, or the connected shield, are a bit short. In combination with the ethernet you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykasperk on 06/29/2013

* Works perfectly * Exactly the right size for Arduino Uno boards * The self-adhesive tape seems to cling on tightly * Seems like a durable build quality * I would appreciate a slightly lower price, but that's the only downside I can think of Works like a charm; I have been using mine for a few I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObiTwice on 06/12/2013

This is a must have if you are going to use a arduino, it makes prototyping very easy. The board it self is of good quality. The mini breadboard can be fasten with a peace of double layer tape to the prototyping shield, but this is not necessary. Good quality for a small amount of cash. Makes an... Read more

Unpacked prototype shield

0 0 0

• posted byjmdieleman on 05/28/2013

This did the job for me, the copper didn't rust and everything on the board works (led, buttons etc.). This product is also very cheap compared to the standard arduino boards. I really liked the +5V and GND rows (very usefull!) I don't like the pre-connected copper-holes, there are just to many I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere