* Works perfectly
* Exactly the right size for Arduino Uno boards
* The self-adhesive tape seems to cling on tightly
* Seems like a durable build quality * I would appreciate a slightly lower price, but that's the only downside I can think of Works like a charm; I have been using mine for a few weeks now (connecting and disconnecting units basically ... Read more
This is a must have if you are going to use a arduino, it makes prototyping very easy. The board it self is of good quality. The mini breadboard can be fasten with a peace of double layer tape to the prototyping shield, but this is not necessary. Good quality for a small amount of cash. Makes working with an arduino and sensors easy and fast so you ... Read more
This did the job for me, the copper didn't rust and everything on the board works (led, buttons etc.).
This product is also very cheap compared to the standard arduino boards.
I really liked the +5V and GND rows (very usefull!) I don't like the pre-connected copper-holes, there are just to many of them. It's probably inpossible to solder multiple chips ... Read more
Plugs right into rev3 uno. Pin spacing is correct. Soldering quality looks good. Includes additional 5v and gnd headers to plug in to when using the breadboard. As well as 5v and gnd buses if your soldering your project. Has 2 LEDs with resistors. All you need is to feed them 5v. Reset button works. And includes a second button wired to ground to use ... Read more
Cheap and efficient. The breadboard is not glued to the shield (id has an adhesive face for fixation) so you decide to fasten it or not depending of your needs. User leds and button works fine,rest button works fine too. this shield is non stackable which is a major cons since the stackability is the arduino's major strength and some pins were bended,... Read more
Solid constuction Clone of Adadruit's Prototype shield Mini breadboard is a great addon The board doesnt allow stackable expansion through other shields. Other than that, no cons whatsoever My board came with a few bent pins. Although this was easily fixed with a pait of small pliers, I would request DX to pack this ina ever more secure way. Broken ... Read more
Fully compatible with Arduino Duemilanove and Uno. I use it to bootload Atmega8 (SKU: 136056) None When I've ordered this product http://dx.com/p/atmel-atmega8-16pu-avr-8-bit-microcontroller-chips-3-piece-pack-136056 I was aware it should come without bootloader, so I've ordered this one. I've mouted Atmega8 on it and followed these instructions http:... Read more
- Very easy to use - Constructed with excellent material. - Good ended in the welds. - Excellent Color. - A great variety of uses. - The protoboar covers the connections of the pines, to use components SMD type SOIC.
- Contacts oxidizes over time.
- The soldier's position of the resistances, can do that detach or are damaged by the time.
- ICSP/SPI ... Read more
Very inexpensive, comes with the tiny breadboard useful for single project. I ended up buying many more of those tiny breadboards. Has SMD and IC pads if you want to solder; also comes with 2 LEDs and one switch (the other one in the photo is tied to RESET). Contacts oxidizes over time (a couple of months) but some sandpaper or flux can fix it fast ... Read more
- Allows you to breadboard small prototypes while maintaing the original Arduino footprint.
- Good build quality.
- Great price! - Does not extend SCL or SDA pins that were introduced on Uno R3 and Leonardo but those pins are still accessible on the Arduino board. (But, to be fair, I have not yet seen a prototype shield that does extend SCL and SDA.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.