DX » Community » Reviews » Duemilanove Mega AVR ATmega1280-16AU USB Board for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap well built LEVNĚ well made It's good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykgavel on 11/28/2014

This is a good option for those who are not content Arduino Uno, not only has a lot more inputs and outputs but you can write larger and more complex programs .We her for over a year and I am satisfied.Kgavel Read more

Better than the Arduino UNO

Impression:LEVNĚ;

0 0 0

• posted byRexx on 09/08/2014

Pros: Well built arduino board and works well with my wiznet 5100 ethernet shield. Components are well soldered except for the power jack as it can be soldered more to make it a bit sturdy Cons: None I could find Other thoughts: a jumper for using usb power and external would be an excellent add-on feature ... Read more

Duemilanove Mega AVR ATmega1280-16AU Duemilanove Mega AVR ATmega1280-16AU

Impression:Cheap,well built,works with my shields;

0 0 1

• posted byEvanBF on 08/27/2014

Pros: Well built Mega board. The solders are well done. Components looks quality ones and are well labeled. Cons: TX and RX Leds are a very very bright green. I've just painted it with a CD marker black pen. Now it's fine. Other Thoughts: Good arduino mega 1280. No brainer, get it. Read more

Impression:well built, works with all my shields;

0 0 0

• posted bywillianpaw on 07/24/2014

Pros: I bought three products with other vendors, this was o'que arrived faster! well packaged, exellent quality, I am satisfied, are my first Arduino. Cons: The USB cable could be longer, but that's no problem;) OtherThoughts: if necessary I will buy others in the future, I recommend for beginners because ... Read more

Cool price, bought two units for testing here in Brazil is sold 3x more expensive Cool price, bought two units for testing here in Brazil is sold 3x more expensive

Impression:It's good, well made;

0 0 0

• posted byreturnlegend on 01/03/2014

When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. When you review a product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscrand on 09/10/2013

Very low price. Free USB cable packed inside. More pins then UNO boards. I want to use this board for my relay. But when I plug board to power, relay is turned on! I test it with LED and another devices, but still same problem. LED light when I connect power. :( I have one else board named Robotale UNO.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySushinn on 07/10/2013

Working arduino mega with a very nice price!!!! Mine came with a silk screen problem, almost all the silk screen is missing. The pin numbers are there, but all the other stuff, like with ones are PWM, +5V, GND, RX, TX, all of that is missing. Check the picture I've Uploaded here with the title "... Read more

Missing the silk screen ):

0 0 0

• posted byfedesh03 on 06/24/2013

Very, very good price. More than enough input and/or outputs to develop almost any electronic project. It comes in a anti-static bag, but with no protection at all. Build quality is not quite good. When I plugged a shield, and after unplugged it, the black plastic for pin connectors were released. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFCC77 on 05/31/2013

It has good quality. Works with Arduino program. You can buy this one. But if you have urgent project, remember the shipping time. I tested with basic programs in Arduino. I tested also with 3.2" TFT touch screen and TFT shield. Everything works well. The shipping time is a little long. Be sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMyyndee on 05/17/2013

Good quality, good price. Comes with USB cable so you can start right out of the box :) Had no problems using on windows 8 pc automatically detected device and installed drivers. USB cable is quite short, but it's not a problem if you use it with laptop or put in on your pc top. FTD chip is used for ... Read more

ATmega1280-16AU w/USB cable

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections