DX » Community » Reviews » Duemilanove Mega AVR ATmega1280-16AU USB Board for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreturnlegend on 01/03/2014

When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscrand on 09/10/2013

Very low price. Free USB cable packed inside. More pins then UNO boards. I want to use this board for my relay. But when I plug board to power, relay is turned on! I test it with LED and another devices, but still same problem. LED light when I connect power. :( I have one else board named Robotale UNO. There aren't problems with relay. Try to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySushinn on 07/10/2013

Working arduino mega with a very nice price!!!! Mine came with a silk screen problem, almost all the silk screen is missing. The pin numbers are there, but all the other stuff, like with ones are PWM, +5V, GND, RX, TX, all of that is missing. Check the picture I've Uploaded here with the title "Missing silk screen" Apart from the silk screen ... Read more

Missing the silk screen ):
    0 0
  • posted byfedesh03 on 06/24/2013

Very, very good price. More than enough input and/or outputs to develop almost any electronic project. It comes in a anti-static bag, but with no protection at all. Build quality is not quite good. When I plugged a shield, and after unplugged it, the black plastic for pin connectors were released. I reassembled and worked OK, but I now know that I must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFCC77 on 05/31/2013

It has good quality. Works with Arduino program. You can buy this one. But if you have urgent project, remember the shipping time. I tested with basic programs in Arduino. I tested also with 3.2" TFT touch screen and TFT shield. Everything works well. The shipping time is a little long. Be sure that time is enough your project. No other cons at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyyndee on 05/17/2013

Good quality, good price. Comes with USB cable so you can start right out of the box :) Had no problems using on windows 8 pc automatically detected device and installed drivers. USB cable is quite short, but it's not a problem if you use it with laptop or put in on your pc top. FTD chip is used for USB communication, some user prefer atmel chips but ... Read more

ATmega1280-16AU w/USB cable
    0 0
  • posted byhrpanchal on 04/24/2013

It work very well and it compatible to arduino software. I never had problem in connecting and working with it. I am using it for industrial automation purpose. Developing some labs. Also recommended to my students. Only, one cons. If you plan to buy, you should order in advance. At lest one and half month advance. So, if you make project, it will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhexxx on 04/17/2013

Arrived relatively fast, excellent price, recognized instantly by Arduino software, works as a charm. Well protected package, clear declaration, no problem with customs. Nothing specific... Affordable Arduino Mega Clone. Since Arduino community is strong, You can start with sketches 5 min after oppening your package. This unit will serve as a autonomous ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrf604 on 03/30/2013

Works well, but I bought simply on cost. I wasn't aware that the current version of the Mega uses an ATmega2560. This board uses the ATmega1280. I guess this is a clone of the original Mega. None the less it's still a really good buy. I ran a number of sketches on it already. Beginners Note: The IDE will have to be set to the correct Arduino version ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byExtremeFlyer on 02/25/2013

Went through NINE projects with it already and tested about everything - it is 100% Mega compatible with all those extra pin-out. Mega extra IO makes creating new digital projects a dream. No cons that I can find so far. It just works and keep on working. Powered mostly via USB - from the PC that is used to program the device. Recently powered directly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections