DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Flea Repellent Collar for Cats and Dogs (20~27cm/ Random Corlor)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality, good colors and a normal price This thing is excellent for dogs and cats as mentioned. Looks very usefull for a dog but i question the ability to repel flees. Cons:at first I was afraid that the clasp quickly spoil, but it did not happen it would be good i... Read more

sweety really sweet
    0 0
  • posted byredesteves on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product with material resistant (collar); Blinha hard, avoids easy to break; Packaging locked, prevents break on shipping; For the price, excelent choice for small pets (cats or dogs). ---BR--- Produto com material resistente (coleira); Blinha duro, evita de q... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycharmicat on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's cute and comes in different (random) colors. I received 3 different colors: yellow, blue and red. easy to use: my cats wouldn't keep quiet while I tried to make them wear it, but all you have to do is buckle it up through its side release buckle. Way easi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnscntrrs on 01/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Easy to use -Looks nice -Comes in a different color(for the gender of your pet) -fit my cat Cons:-DOESN'T glow in the dark -is NOT a flea repelent -not worth the price OtherThoughts:Mine came in yellow with pink and blue paw prints. You could probably find one... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAvatarOfPaine on 09/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheaper than commercial collars. Buckle-build is noteworthy. Seems hardy enough. Cute bell. Rings nicely. Cons:Does not glow in the dark. Does not provide any form of flea repellent. Does not fit dogs/cats. (Unless you own a miniature toy chihuahua) Main colla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylowprize on 05/11/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looking for yorkshire and for cat. Easy to use with hard dismount by dogs. Cons:IMHO not for flea. Arrived on peace of paper, without plast bag !??? Cat teared up in 1 week. Dog has it, still. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Cheap but not usefull. If you really want... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytypan on 10/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice looking collar, although mine came as yellow and not blue, little paw prints look good. Nice clip type of fastener, shouldn't come undone. Cons:Not too sure about the glow in the dark bit, the paw prints don't seem to be glowing as far as I can see. No elastic stretc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJcqlnKrtln on 09/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I think this collar is great value for money. It is flea repellent too, so for the price it is very good as these can be quite expensive. It does glow well in the dark and i could see my cat at the bottom of the garden. Cons:none OtherThoughts:The bell has a nic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections