Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10345377 on 03/20/2017

Impression:Very good,Easy to use;

Pros: Sensor listo y práctico para robot seguidor de línea. Entrega rápida. Cons: Ninguno.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJaccodejong on 01/09/2016

Impression:good,Very good,Easy to use;

Delivered quickly. Works fine, recently short used. Neatly packaged as expected. sweetheart deal :-) Dutch: Snel geleverd. Werkt prima, kort gebruikt. Netjes verpakt zoals verwacht. prima deal :-)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrbaretta on 04/25/2015

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Vale a pena a compra do sensor ao inves de montalo na unha. Pratico para quem esta montador robos seguidores de linha. Contra: Nada

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byxmx994 on 04/10/2015

Impression:good;

Safely use and nice manifacture

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRickMaistter on 01/13/2015

Impression:Easy to use;

PRO: -easy to use -the code is simple, you don't need additional libraries CONS: on some surfaces they don't work so good white lines can be mistaken with the floor if the floor is a bright color As I mentioned, is good for projects.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybherong on 10/31/2014

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Very easy to install, compatible to arduino and arduino clones. Just plug the correct pin "GND, SIGNAL/OUT, VCC" then code a simple line sensor test. Heres an example: const int sense = 13; //I put my line sensor at pin 13 void setup() { // put your setup code here, to run once: } void { //... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPieterKD on 10/22/2014

Impression:good;

It works very well with the Arduino R3. Easy to program the Arduino (See other review). Easy that the board has a red led indicator that signals the LOW state (obstructed). I noticed that the working range is approx. 2cm. Note: When exposed to bright day light, the sensor activates the LOW state... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytravelerfolk on 08/26/2014

Impression:Simple - Works - Acceptable Quality;

This works as expected. Can be used as direct to discrete input with pullup resistor called. Also works as analog but gives almost a discrete response of either 1023 count or 20 something count. LED is useful with potentiometer but the pot does stick up. DX does sale the sensor x2 for the same as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBjorker on 03/05/2014

Easy mounting, and easy use with arduino. Just connect the 5 volts and the out pin of the sensor to one of the arduino input ports. Out of the box a good sensing distance is around 1 cm, but it can be adjusted with the onboard potentiometer. An onboard LED lights up when the output is high, which... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byplcabgut on 01/03/2014

is easy to use. High quality, fast, comes with a LED on the board that shows a signal. works quite good and i dint need any documentation.with potentiometer you can calibrate the sensor. no visible defects. Got what I expected when i bought it easy to use to make a tracer robot. God price and to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere