Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbaretta on 04/25/2015

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Vale a pena a compra do sensor ao inves de montalo na unha. Pratico para quem esta montador robos seguidores de linha. Contra: Nada

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRickMaistter on 01/13/2015

Impression:Easy to use;

PRO: -easy to use -the code is simple, you don't need additional libraries CONS: on some surfaces they don't work so good white lines can be mistaken with the floor if the floor is a bright color As I mentioned, is good for projects.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPieterKD on 10/22/2014

Impression:good;

It works very well with the Arduino R3. Easy to program the Arduino (See other review). Easy that the board has a red led indicator that signals the LOW state (obstructed). I noticed that the working range is approx. 2cm. Note: When exposed to bright day light, the sensor activates the LOW state... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byplcabgut on 01/03/2014

is easy to use. High quality, fast, comes with a LED on the board that shows a signal. works quite good and i dint need any documentation.with potentiometer you can calibrate the sensor. no visible defects. Got what I expected when i bought it easy to use to make a tracer robot. God price and to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymanjh on 11/17/2012

This is a nice and compact sensor, build quality is good, connector is ready for a standard Dupont type plug. Price is very good, these sensors cost a multiple of this price when purchased locally. The sensor does not have a Smitt trigger. This means that you will need a very "clean" of... Read more

2 2

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere