Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10345377 on 03/20/2017

Impression:Very good,Easy to use;

Pros: Sensor listo y práctico para robot seguidor de línea. Entrega rápida. Cons: Ninguno.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJaccodejong on 01/09/2016

Impression:good,Very good,Easy to use;

Delivered quickly. Works fine, recently short used. Neatly packaged as expected. sweetheart deal :-) Dutch: Snel geleverd. Werkt prima, kort gebruikt. Netjes verpakt zoals verwacht. prima deal :-)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybherong on 10/31/2014

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Very easy to install, compatible to arduino and arduino clones. Just plug the correct pin "GND, SIGNAL/OUT, VCC" then code a simple line sensor test. Heres an example: const int sense = 13; //I put my line sensor at pin 13 void setup() { // put your setup code here, to run once: } void { //... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytravelerfolk on 08/26/2014

Impression:Simple - Works - Acceptable Quality;

This works as expected. Can be used as direct to discrete input with pullup resistor called. Also works as analog but gives almost a discrete response of either 1023 count or 20 something count. LED is useful with potentiometer but the pot does stick up. DX does sale the sensor x2 for the same as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBjorker on 03/05/2014

Easy mounting, and easy use with arduino. Just connect the 5 volts and the out pin of the sensor to one of the arduino input ports. Out of the box a good sensing distance is around 1 cm, but it can be adjusted with the onboard potentiometer. An onboard LED lights up when the output is high, which... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygercreed on 12/05/2013

High build quality, fast, comes with a LED on the board that shows a signal. Easy to set up using a microcontroller (in my case an arduino uno r3), works like a charm and no documentation is needed. Due to the onbuilt poti the sensor can be easily calibrated. None Sample code for an Arduino: int... Read more

Line Hunting Sensor top view Line Hunting Sensor Side View Line Hunting Sensor Size

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byskocko76 on 03/01/2013

Relatively cheap, can be used in many ways. Directly compatible with arduino, just connect vcc to 5V, grnd to grnd and out to whichever digital input pin you want. It sports a red led diode which is lit when a white object is detected - useful while prototyping. -pins arrived bent. Potentiomenter... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfsn2010 on 10/27/2012

I plan to use it in some of my odd jobs in order to do a number of experiments. Too early to talk about the results, but this sensor is very useful to me. It really easy to use with Arduino board in various projects. I recommend sthisensor to those who know how to apply it in DIY designs. no Got... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by2rb1lj on 06/08/2012

This is a simple and well working reflective sensor based on a LM393 comparator and a Vishay TCRT5000 (or similar) reflective optical sensor. Mine works from 2.95 Volts with a sensing distance about 5 mm. The sensor is a little skewed on the PCB, but nothing that can't be corrected with a takes I... Read more

LM393 and red LED The sensor is skewed The PCB bottom

7 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere