DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Keypad Shield for Arduino Duemilanove & LCD 1602 (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good buena util Pleased
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjv00 on 02/01/2015

Using the Arduino LCD library with the specific pinout as mentioned by other people on here I had a test program up and running with an UNO in 5 minutes. Great! Great value for money. The only downside I see is that the board has a bug. D10 is connected so that you can control the brightness of A... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

With standar LCD library use this line: LiquidCrystal lcd(8,9,4,5,6,7); To read the correct buttons I had to modify the library file DFRkeypad.cpp in DFRkeypad library with this lines: const char* DFRkeypad::sKEY[]= {"---","Right","Up","Down","Left","Select","???"}; const int Pros: buttons are to... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byondrejko0102 on 01/24/2015

You can't access easly pins on Arduino. Works with Ardunino UNO R3. But you can add Jumpers. One button not worked, but wiggling fixed it! The foil is good - display won't be damaged! But when I first time attached it to Arduino, I couldn't remove it. But bit of force, and I did it!

Good, but not easy to use when you need other PINs.

0 0 0

• posted by9039775 on 01/15/2015

Pros: the price is nice, the build is quite solid. Works flawlessly with Arduino Uno, as advertised. As the buttons are connected to analog input, they don't use precious digital inputs. Cons: You have to look for information about pins required for lcd initialization, but fortunately it's easy 8... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforjador on 11/28/2014

Pros:Rápido de instalar y de funcionar con el en la tarjeta funduino mega. Le cargas la aplicación y a funcionar. Hay multitud de ejemplos en internet Cons: Nada que reseñar. Es lo que esperaba. Colocado y funcionando.

0 0 0

• posted byrndgcwb48rh55 on 11/24/2014

Buena y útil pantalla para trabajar con arduino

Impression:buena,util, Barata;

0 0 0

• posted byfgfg99 on 11/13/2014

Pros: Very easy to connect and use. Works with arduino! Works with the standard liquidcrystal library... Use this to setup it: LiquidCrystal lcd(8, 9, 4, 5, 6, 7); The pins aren't the same as the default in the library. To test it, here's some code from the dx Cons: Nothing really... Other So it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBonassa on 11/12/2014

Pros.: Produto muito barato e funcional Contra: Demorou 110 dias (3 meses e meio) pra chegar aqui no brasil, mas chegou !

0 0 0

• posted bylcnsqr on 11/11/2014

The power light is a bit too bright. The pins in Arduino must be set to LiquidCrystal lcd(8, 9, 4, 5, 6, 7); in order to work. The build is solid and fits generic Arduino board.

Fine display

0 0 0

• posted byalejandroBC on 10/07/2014

pros: es una pantalla de uso muy sencillo nada complicada su programacion, yo lo utilice como displey para un controlador de luces led...

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections