• 5 star 76 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Pleased Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Owners Well manufactured shield Pleasently Surprised!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• THANKS FOR A NICE DISPLAY SHIELD!!!

posted by mako444 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great product, works perfectly and is easy to use, good finishing and arrived within the allotted time, I'm sending the schematic and board design for those with difficulties in developing the programs, but advance that this shield works perfectly and fits the arduino uno should be done by aligning the pins on the right side, on top falnado are two pins on the connector top left and also two pins on the connector bottom left, if you are using the codes sent in the posts below, do not forget to replace the line that contains the include the following line # include <LiquidCrystal.h> for programs work!

Cons:

nenhum, para mim tudo esta funcionando perfeitamente, basta configurar o programa corretamente!

OtherThoughts:

Product inexpensive and of good quality, recommended, fits perfectly into the Arduino UNO R3 and should be used LiquidCrystal.h the library to work, the keys are connected to the analog input (port A0) of the Arduino and LCD brightness can be controlled by a PWM output of the microcontroller (pin 10), for more details see the schema that I'm sending as picture once again congratulations for the beautiful product, I am very satisfied with this purchase!

Bottomline:

Highly recommended!

• LCD KEYPAD
    • image of board and pinouts
    • Schematic of Lcd Keypad Shield

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections