DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Electric Hair Shaver Set for Cats and Dogs (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjadepettersen on 01/25/2014

Very Quiet Operation Easy to Use Comes Charged Need to buy adapter for Charger (to Australia) Length Guides fall off easily Size fits easily in my hand, doesn't vibrate too much which makes it comfortable to use. The length guides fall off easily which is annoying, but I mostly wanted to use it to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilithazure on 03/23/2013

Its silent function. I think is the best thing of this shaver. I bought this thinking in my cat and how he hates loud noises, so I read a review and they said it was silent enough to use it with a pet, and they were right. I can shave my cat with ease and he doesn't get scared. It's easy ti use, to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byModestasJ on 01/20/2013

It is realy realy great hair shaver for yout pets. At first it's cheap. Second - quality is amazing good! I have a persian cat. Shaved with no problems. I saw on the other shops many shavers with huge price like 150$ or even 300$. Was disappointed until saw and bought this shaver from DX. Thought, that ... Read more

shaver1 shaver2 shaver3 That's result

0 0 2

• posted byAkeryll on 07/14/2010

I think the build quality is good, looks like an expensive one (just not so expensive) It's very silent which is very useful when cutting pet hair. It almost has no vibration, very helpful also for scary pets. There is no indicator for full battery chargement (I let it puggled all night and still no ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections