DX » Community » Reviews » Ethernet Shield with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip / TF Slot
  • 5 star 44 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Good board for arduino projects Muy buena placa It works great!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypitr100 on 09/19/2014

Pros: working out of box Ethernet shield. You have to just set-up MAC address at the beginning, but there are tons of sketches how to do it Cons: Pins get tied a little bit and LAN connector is a little bit higher than pins, so if you plan to attach another shield to this one, you should pay attention for possible shorts. Read more

Impression:Good board for arduino projects;

0 0
  • posted bypreco on 09/09/2014

Pros: Tested with arduino Uno, worked as expected (I still haven't test the SD functionality, only the ethernet connection) Cons: It came with a little foam protecting the lower pins, despite that, some pins were bended during the shipment. Other thoughts: It would be nice to protect the pins with something more resistant to impact Read more

Good quality shield for Arduino boards Good quality shield for Arduino boards

0 0
  • posted byGoogolplexian on 08/16/2014

Pros: + Plug and play, no need to configure anything + Feels to be working after few months with no problems, it has been online ever since I bought it! + A lot cheaper compared to the other ones sold around here + Quite fast response, I use it with home automation (using ajax) and it's working smoothly with multiple (20+) switches and relatively heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymafs382 on 08/12/2014

Una placa de excelente calidad y a un precio inmejorable. Los pines venían ligeramente doblados, pero muy poco, aun así, sin apenas tocarlos seguían encajando en arduino UNO. La placa es identica a la original. Recomiendo su compra por la gran relación calidad/precio. Read more

Impression:Muy buena placa;

0 0
  • posted bydsouza2006 on 08/11/2014

Very good Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byreubenfernandez on 08/04/2014

Involvement: Understand the inner workings! I have tested this device and planning to run it as standalone server for uploading my gps signal to my web server to test its stability. Pros: Nice device. it works properly especially the SD card. You must try Cons: as always, the packaging is poor. Read more

Impression:It works great!;

0 0
  • posted bymaxipo on 07/25/2014

Pros: Card slot, great build quality, works with Arduino Uno and Mega. Allows to make a lot of interesting projects using internet. Works with ethernet library. In my opinion, it's a must have, it's the best shield for Arduino Cons: After a while using it, it gets really hot, but it works anyway. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0
  • posted byegloco on 06/26/2014

Fits to arduino uno r3 w,thout any problem. You can start using it with ready to run programs found on arduino ide. Quality seems to be good. Card reader is also working perfectly. I am using this shield for data logging. No cons so far. I couldn't use it with mega, maybe it is not compatible. Very good price for a high quality product. I am happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecrocon on 06/21/2014

I ordered this product to see if the difference with official arduino version was a lot because the price difference is a lot. The official one costs 50 euro but doesn't do anything extra or is not more stable. This product has a nice feature for adding a SD Card which can be used easily for add a small logging server to the arduino webserver. The quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristofvt on 06/20/2014

Very cheap alternative for the original ethernetshield. Arrived in time, properly packed, in very good condition. Ready to attach to your arduino. Look up how to use and you're all set. Has no sticker with MAC-address like the original version. You have to look up how to setup a MAC-address yourself. None If you're looking for an Arduino Ethernet shield,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections