DX » Community » Reviews » Ethernet Shield with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip / TF Slot
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Very Good! Good board for arduino projects Cheap ethernetshield for arduino
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKrisnaK on 12/03/2014

Pros: Works well with both official board and boards from DX (I did not test the TF card reader). I wrote my own C++ driver based on the datasheet from WizGen, and it works as expected. The shield is a cheap Ethernet module for the Arduino Uno. Cons: The connection pins on the rear where slightly bended ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by12345678led on 12/03/2014

Pros:Funciona perfectamente igual que la original para proyectos que necesiten conexión a Internet es el sitio que mas barato la he encontrado, ademas tiene ranura para memoria micro sd por si se quiere poner como si fuera un servidor. cons: no tiene niguna contra. Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bysantigomez on 12/02/2014

Pros: Easy setup based on the Arduino IDE example and lots of documentation on the web. My first challenge was to create a webserver , I did from almost zero in half an hour, just following the example and changing the html code. Fits perfectly on a UNO R3 (SKU 215600 ). You need basic knowledge of networs ... Read more

Impression:Very Good!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byBoutsman on 11/21/2014

Pros: Cheap ethernetshield that works with the arduino board and library. This shield also contains a SD-card slot that works with the SD-library in your Arduino-program. Cons: The board comes without an SD-card and without a UTP-cable. Read more

Impression:Very Good!,Useful,Cheap ethernetshield for arduino;

0 0 0

• posted bykaplansoft on 11/20/2014

I was tested with Funduino Mega 2560 R3 Module. and works good. thank you dealextreme this item very cheap and quality. Read more

cheap and quality cheap and quality cheap and quality

Impression:good,Very Good!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylambaleonida on 09/24/2014

I'm satisfied, it works very well! Read more

Impression:good,Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bypitr100 on 09/19/2014

Pros: working out of box Ethernet shield. You have to just set-up MAC address at the beginning, but there are tons of sketches how to do it Cons: Pins get tied a little bit and LAN connector is a little bit higher than pins, so if you plan to attach another shield to this one, you should pay attention ... Read more

Impression:Good board for arduino projects;

0 0 0

• posted bypreco on 09/09/2014

Pros: Tested with arduino Uno, worked as expected (I still haven't test the SD functionality, only the ethernet connection) Cons: It came with a little foam protecting the lower pins, despite that, some pins were bended during the shipment. Other thoughts: It would be nice to protect the pins with something ... Read more

Good quality shield for Arduino boards Good quality shield for Arduino boards

0 0 1

• posted byGoogolplexian on 08/16/2014

Pros: + Plug and play, no need to configure anything + Feels to be working after few months with no problems, it has been online ever since I bought it! + A lot cheaper compared to the other ones sold around here + Quite fast response, I use it with home automation (using ajax) and it's working smoothly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymafs382 on 08/12/2014

Una placa de excelente calidad y a un precio inmejorable. Los pines venían ligeramente doblados, pero muy poco, aun así, sin apenas tocarlos seguían encajando en arduino UNO. La placa es identica a la original. Recomiendo su compra por la gran relación calidad/precio. Read more

Impression:Muy buena placa;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections