DX » Community » Reviews » Ethernet Shield with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip / TF Slot
Customer’s impression:
good Useful muito bom Good price Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTristanDieker on 01/13/2015

Pros: Great price for an ethernet shield and works like it should, easy to use with arduino IDE, there are loads of examples to be found on the internet Cons: the packaging leaves to be desired, a bunch of pinns were bent. It took a little while to get them straightend out again, and now it works... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byneto1982dc on 12/29/2014

Produto muito bom para iniciantes curiosos e estudantes. Fácil de operar e configurar. Desenvolve logica, robótica, mecanica e automação.

Impression:good,muito bom,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoTrindade on 12/28/2014

Placa muito boa para projetos mais evoluídos com a placa arduino UNO.

Impression:muito bom,Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byKrisnaK on 12/03/2014

Pros: Works well with both official board and boards from DX (I did not test the TF card reader). I wrote my own C++ driver based on the datasheet from WizGen, and it works as expected. The shield is a cheap Ethernet module for the Arduino Uno. Cons: The connection pins on the rear where slightly... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted by12345678led on 12/03/2014

Pros:Funciona perfectamente igual que la original para proyectos que necesiten conexión a Internet es el sitio que mas barato la he encontrado, ademas tiene ranura para memoria micro sd por si se quiere poner como si fuera un servidor. cons: no tiene niguna contra.

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bysantigomez on 12/02/2014

Pros: Easy setup based on the Arduino IDE example and lots of documentation on the web. My first challenge was to create a webserver , I did from almost zero in half an hour, just following the example and changing the html code. Fits perfectly on a UNO R3 (SKU 215600 ). You need basic knowledge... Read more

Impression:Very Good!,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byBoutsman on 11/21/2014

Pros: Cheap ethernetshield that works with the arduino board and library. This shield also contains a SD-card slot that works with the SD-library in your Arduino-program. Cons: The board comes without an SD-card and without a UTP-cable.

Impression:Very Good!,Useful,Cheap ethernetshield for arduino;

0 0 0

• posted bykaplansoft on 11/20/2014

I was tested with Funduino Mega 2560 R3 Module. and works good. thank you dealextreme this item very cheap and quality.

cheap and quality cheap and quality cheap and quality

Impression:good,Very Good!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byKorkonen on 11/03/2014

Pros: Provide internet connectivity to your diy arduino microcontroller projects with this product. The ethernet shield is of decent quality and enables your internet of things projects. Cons: The chip heat up quite a bit, although this should still be within the specifications. If building note... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylambaleonida on 09/24/2014

I'm satisfied, it works very well!

Impression:good,Very Good!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections