DX » Community » Reviews » Ethernet Shield with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip / TF Slot
Customer’s impression:
good Useful muito bom Good price Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaulolt on 02/09/2015

Pros: Price and usefulness Cons: Some pins crooked

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted by9039775 on 02/01/2015

The shield is solid and well soldered. Has SD card socket, so you don't need another one. It works with Arduino Ethernet library perfectly, no changes required. Fits my Uno without problems. Delivery just over 2 weeks - well done! Packaging was correct, with foam to protect pins.

Impression:good,Easy networking;

0 0 0

• posted byTXTATEK on 02/01/2015

Pro's: Works well, no bent pins, no issues setting it up Con's: only one which is not able to be fixed without using a different chip.... The W5100 draws 150mw... this is a LOT of power and often overheats the arduino if used with some accessories (most commonly if you use an LCD screen) but the... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Pros: replicates the reset button, can be used to write to micro-SD cards, lot of connectivity info thanks to the integrated leds, micro-SD card slot is well built (push-in, push-out tipe) Cons: Wiznet W5100 has a known bug, doesn't work out-of-the box with nRF24L01+ (but it's possible! search... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8808819 on 01/29/2015

I received the product but I didnt tested. eceived with a pin under half crooked but I think is irrelevant.

Impression:Useful;

0 4 0

• posted byTristanDieker on 01/13/2015

Pros: Great price for an ethernet shield and works like it should, easy to use with arduino IDE, there are loads of examples to be found on the internet Cons: the packaging leaves to be desired, a bunch of pinns were bent. It took a little while to get them straightend out again, and now it works... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byneto1982dc on 12/29/2014

Produto muito bom para iniciantes curiosos e estudantes. Fácil de operar e configurar. Desenvolve logica, robótica, mecanica e automação.

Impression:good,muito bom,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoTrindade on 12/28/2014

Placa muito boa para projetos mais evoluídos com a placa arduino UNO.

Impression:muito bom,Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byKrisnaK on 12/03/2014

Pros: Works well with both official board and boards from DX (I did not test the TF card reader). I wrote my own C++ driver based on the datasheet from WizGen, and it works as expected. The shield is a cheap Ethernet module for the Arduino Uno. Cons: The connection pins on the rear where slightly... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by12345678led on 12/03/2014

Pros:Funciona perfectamente igual que la original para proyectos que necesiten conexión a Internet es el sitio que mas barato la he encontrado, ademas tiene ranura para memoria micro sd por si se quiere poner como si fuera un servidor. cons: no tiene niguna contra.

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections