DX » Community » Reviews » Ethernet Shield with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip / TF Slot
  • 5 star 39 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byegloco on 06/26/2014

Fits to arduino uno r3 w,thout any problem. You can start using it with ready to run programs found on arduino ide. Quality seems to be good. Card reader is also working perfectly. I am using this shield for data logging. No cons so far. I couldn't use it with mega, maybe it is not compatible. Very good price for a high quality product. I am happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecrocon on 06/21/2014

I ordered this product to see if the difference with official arduino version was a lot because the price difference is a lot. The official one costs 50 euro but doesn't do anything extra or is not more stable. This product has a nice feature for adding a SD Card which can be used easily for add a small logging server to the arduino webserver. The quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristofvt on 06/20/2014

Very cheap alternative for the original ethernetshield. Arrived in time, properly packed, in very good condition. Ready to attach to your arduino. Look up how to use and you're all set. Has no sticker with MAC-address like the original version. You have to look up how to setup a MAC-address yourself. None If you're looking for an Arduino Ethernet shield,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrtorture86 on 05/16/2014

Ethernet shield compatible witch Arduino board. Works right from the box. Also got slot for micro-SD memory card. Using with Arduino Uno board with USB-b connector, you can not completely plug it in, but the connection is still maintained. You can not use the ethernet and SD simultaneously. Accessible replacement for original Arduino ethernet shield ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopbranco on 04/22/2014

- It fits my Arduino Leonardo perfectly - Build quality seems very good - Accessible price for the possibilities - It has a reset button well accessible. - Not beeing able to use the Ethernet and the TF card at the same time (read it somewhere) I'm kind of a newbie, so i haven't had the time (neither the knowledge) to explore this item in all it's glory.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvingay on 04/08/2014

Good quality, affordable pricing and easy to install and use. Works perfectly with original Arduino Uno R3. It worked nicely and there were lots of articles, examples easily available on the web. The pins need to be aligned before I could attach it to the arduino uno. They could use a better packing material to protect the pins during shipment. It took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonty124 on 04/07/2014

Cheap same as arduino but cheaper cheap and works great and cheap!!! was unable to get the SD card to function! wasted several days with different libraries and nothing!!! could not even get a basic read there are thoughts on forums that the type of card matters but i did not have another one to try. i changed my proto to not use the SD card in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshiron on 03/20/2014

The arduinos i have used (leonardo, mega, duemilanove) are compatible with this - you just need to include the library and open an example - it took me no more than two hours to play with it. I built myself an "modem resetter", it detects if the internet is out, and then if it is out for more than a minute, it resets the modem. I used an relay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterDollar on 03/16/2014

This is great little device that plugs straight into the Arduino Uno and works immediately. You can use it to setup an Arduino web server. There is plenty of help available on-line and if you follow the excellent guide at http://startingelectronics.com/tutorials/arduino/ethernet-shield-web-server-tutorial/ you'll have no troubles with this piece of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeorgeee on 01/28/2014

This is a good product for a good price! I bought an Arduino Uno and they worked well together. You will need to be careful when pushing it on to get all the pins lined up exactly perfectly. Delays up to 60-80 seconds when responding usual http-query to inner webserver Highly recommended product. perfect for home automation applications combining it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections