DX » Community » Reviews » HUION USB Graphics Drawing Tablet w/ Stylus - Black (8" x 5")
Customer’s impression:
Very good Functional affordable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetzival on 12/05/2014

I bought this tablet to make short educational videos, but I have never used it for, so i only tried to work with it in Gimp, Inkspace etc. I was really suprised, that it works prefectly under Linux(Ubuntu)without installing any drivers, although it is not officially supported. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byNegafen on 11/30/2014

I purchased this tablet to replace my aging wacom, which it did excellently. Accurate, smooth, comfortable, all black, and very cheap! This product delivers. This product exceeded my expectations, and I can recommend to anyone. Read more

Impression:Functional affordable;

0 0 0

• posted byKingAce97 on 04/15/2014

Love this tablet, works perfectly as advertised by DX. Has great pressure sensitivity when drawing and a generous work area to draw on. Has good settings to adjust sensitivity if need None really, just buttons on drawing pen can be a bit annoying, however you can turn them off (As when drawing there ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bystefipuru on 02/23/2014

The build quality is great - it's very sturdy. The feet are non slippery and you don't have to worry about the tablet moving around. Very simple to use - just plug it in and you're good to go. It's great for amateur and professional use. The pen feels a little weird if you have smaller hands like I do.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkisX on 02/01/2014

I received the product and I installed the drivers without problems in Windows 7. Then I connected the USB but the pen did not work. However, I read the FAQ that brings the box and followed the instructions, I disconnected the USB and connect again and it worked there. I tried the tablet with photoshop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrumn on 01/30/2014

The tablet has great build quality, works out of the box - on a Macintosh, that is. Fast response, and the pressure sensitivity works smoothly. no cons Some of smelhores tablets already bought for perfection in design pressure and alignment. In Brazil this one is almost 4x the price here I really appreciate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelez99 on 01/14/2014

It's a good affordable drawing tablet, it works as described, it contains a pen with battery included, it's useful for drawing or writing signatures, it comes with various programs on a CD. This is my first drawing tablet so I don't know how to compare it with others in the market, it's good for people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAspectGlint on 12/15/2013

It's cheap, and it mostly works. For it's price, it has a pretty large drawing area on the pad, very comfortable to draw with. Comes with extra nibs and is really easy to replace them. you turn the pen on and off by clicking the button at the but, giving it a real 'pen' feel, which is a nice touch, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypmenich on 11/11/2013

I have bought it for retouching and editing photos. With mouse is nearly impossible. I am satisfied with this drawing tablet. The positioning and sensitivity is good enough. It works for home and "half-professional" use. Sometimes it has strange behavior (can caused by RF noise near the equipment)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydandicalorio on 10/10/2013

A very good graphics tablet. Very cheap for its quality. Very easy to use. Usually a tablet of this quality costs a lot more. This graphics tablet is a very good option. I recommend it to all. The only bad thing is that in the cd only has mac drivers. I had to download the windows drivers from the page ... Read more

huion tablet...very good just buy it!! it worth it

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections