DX » Community » Reviews » HUION USB Graphics Drawing Tablet w/ Stylus - Black (8" x 5")
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKingAce97 on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Love this tablet, works perfectly as advertised by DX. Has great pressure sensitivity when drawing and a generous work area to draw on. Has good settings to adjust sensitivity if need Cons:None really, just buttons on drawing pen can be a bit annoying, however... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfelez99 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good affordable drawing tablet, it works as described, it contains a pen with battery included, it's useful for drawing or writing signatures, it comes with various programs on a CD. This is my first drawing tablet so I don't know how to compare it with others in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmenich on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought it for retouching and editing photos. With mouse is nearly impossible. I am satisfied with this drawing tablet. The positioning and sensitivity is good enough. It works for home and "half-professional" use. Cons:Sometimes it has strange... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBetoFrega on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built and sturdy. Not professional grade, but very sensitive. Comes with the drivers in a CD. The pen has extra tips. Cons:Installation was not completely easy. Manual comes in chinese :-/ OtherThoughts:When my phone is on top of it and it rings, the mouse goe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAkashoto on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap for its size. For wacom equivalent you could pay 4 times the price or more. The build quality is also excellent. Looks very slick and stylish. Driver installation was swift. Really like the power / click button on the pen to save the battery. And the inclusio... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydavidjunio on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:de fácil utilização e atende aos muito requisitos para quem precisa de uma mesa digitalizadora com qualidade e baixo custo! Cons:poderia vir com os softwares disponíveis na pagina oficial. OtherThoughts:de fácil utilização e atende aos... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzwentzen on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The tablet has great build quality, works out of the box - on a Macintosh, that is. Fast response, and the pressure sensitivity works smoothly. Why on earth spend 10 times more on a Wacom tablet? Cons:It is _supposed_ to be a hassle to install (with pressure sensitivity... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClericlaw on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good tablet that does what is prescribed. Usually a tablet of the same kind from a reputable brand (such as wacom) would cost you 50$ more. This tablet has the features which make drawing very easy with this tablet. It also comes with replacement tips and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynpinheiro on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very Useful, comes with 3 arrow-pointer on the pen. and has one base to avoid damage the pointer while you are not using it on the tablet. Its easy to find the drivers if you have lost the mini-cd that contains the original drivers (like me). And more important: i... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAndrijaBudva on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price, very nice look, good sensitivity, large working aria, nice pen, usb cable not too short Cons:Didn't find any bad side, and I hope I won't :-) It has a really big working area, maybe for me it would be a bit better that it's a bit smaller, but I don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections