Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDizono on 05/06/2014

Have done almost 3000km with this saddle and still very happy with it. It doesn't show any signs of wear so it's absolutely durable so far. It's thin and small but not uncomfortable for me. Can't find any =) It's just one fine saddle for a very very reasonable price Nothing as personal as a saddle, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreel4nc3r on 06/15/2013

The materials are good, the stitching is neat and the pattern is also okay with me. The design is for active pedaling: the sides are bent way down to avoid unnecessary contact with inner hips It looks way smaller than the normal saddle after installed on the bike - the coloring also makes it lighter ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDusotix on 06/08/2013

Stylish and fully functional seat. High-quality construction with anatomically shaped, which is also noticeable in use. Narrow and medium density seat. Very fast shipping. Fully satisfaction - I recommend. At the beginning it seemed to me to be tough but now it's okay. Already the second time was good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfailbooru on 08/30/2012

The materials are good, the stitching is neat and the pattern is also okay with me. The design is for active pedaling: the sides are bent way down to avoid unnecessary contact with inner hips. It looks way smaller than the normal saddle after installed on the bike - the coloring also makes it lighter ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections