DX » Community » Reviews » 500W DIY Modified Mini Speakers for Car - Black (20cm-Cable Length / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDazzly on 09/19/2013

Considering the price, you will get a product, which has a mighty power! Also i like that it´s small so you wont need much space to place it and of cause it has a great sound. The only cons i have is that the wire could be longer, but if you replace them it will be fine. The package was delivered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillgarcia on 06/14/2013

good power, good building material, exellent grip tape. comes in a pack super reliable and complete well with safe. Whole arrived after more than 12,000 km. Dx is the service great. I have nothing to complain about. could have a longer cable, very short, 20 cm approx. the cable is of poor quality. good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakilli on 12/03/2012

cheap, small, clear sound. no need additional electronic components for usual car stereo/ I installed them in the front doors near main heavy acoustic, no need much place, easy to install. any cons. sorry, I found one - plastic clamps need strong fingers ;-) better to have longer cables, minimum 0.5 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymrbreeze on 09/19/2012

ease of install diversity of application and a very *clean* look basic black goes with everything mounting rig isn't the best but will work leads are a bit short could stand to be longer Really nice sound and unobtrusive in appearance. Installed these in my Nissan as an add-on to my system. Sounded very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiwiJ on 07/13/2012

I have installed many of these into cars and I keep buying because: 1/ they have a high volume output (sometimes have to put a resistor in line to lower) 2/ very clear sound 3/ can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle - even in place of existing tweeters 4/ Generally better than the tweeters incorporated ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections