DX » Community » Reviews » 500W DIY Modified Mini Speakers for Car - Black (20cm-Cable Length / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good pequeño Not as loud as I thought they would be
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywdcdx on 10/23/2015

I thought these will be more powerful, they sound ok but low volume, maybe I must use 4 instead of 2 of them. The wires are way to short, they must be at least 35 cm. long. The adhesive tape behind each speaker is not of good quality, they get loose with the solar heat and movement.

Impression:Not as loud as I thought they would be;

0 0 0

• posted byEguerreroo on 09/10/2015

Easy to install

0 0 0

• posted byxamo27 on 01/05/2015

buenos altavoces , no tiene contras , los puedes poner en cualquier lado porque ocupa muy poco , se instala facilmente y an tartado poco tiempo en venir

0 0 0

• posted byDazzly on 09/19/2013

Considering the price, you will get a product, which has a mighty power! Also i like that it´s small so you wont need much space to place it and of cause it has a great sound. The only cons i have is that the wire could be longer, but if you replace them it will be fine. The package was very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillgarcia on 06/14/2013

good power, good building material, exellent grip tape. comes in a pack super reliable and complete well with safe. Whole arrived after more than 12,000 km. Dx is the service great. I have nothing to complain about. could have a longer cable, very short, 20 cm approx. the cable is of poor good be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakilli on 12/03/2012

cheap, small, clear sound. no need additional electronic components for usual car stereo/ I installed them in the front doors near main heavy acoustic, no need much place, easy to install. any cons. sorry, I found one - plastic clamps need strong fingers ;-) better to have longer cables, minimum... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymrbreeze on 09/19/2012

ease of install diversity of application and a very *clean* look basic black goes with everything mounting rig isn't the best but will work leads are a bit short could stand to be longer Really nice sound and unobtrusive in appearance. Installed these in my Nissan as an add-on to my system. very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiwiJ on 07/13/2012

I have installed many of these into cars and I keep buying because: 1/ they have a high volume output (sometimes have to put a resistor in line to lower) 2/ very clear sound 3/ can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle - even in place of existing tweeters 4/ Generally better than the tweeters into a... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byProff86 on 06/25/2012

excellent product for your money. 1. has a small size that allows you to hide it in my car, in a regular place for high-frequency tweeter. 2. bracket included + two sided adhesive tape when installing the wire broke off at the twitter, I had to disassemble and solder. More disadvantages not In do... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere