photos and videos here!

• easy use,cheap and usefull

posted by darevil on 08/14/2012
    4 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great budget gadget

Cons:

Easy to use, the recording quality is excellent, it fills with 8GB card very quickly. Required volume, IMHO - 32 GB.
    The motion detector sensor. Responds to a faint shadow

OtherThoughts:

No charge from the cigarette lighter. When the plug is working autostart
    recording, but distorts radio

Bottomline:

Works fine after the engine starts automatically recording after 10 seconds (on time)
    Remove and wear easily fixed to the registrar fasteners and fastener through the latch can be removed and worn on the suction cup. Difficulties have arisen never
    The power cord at all beyond, all mine meters 3-4, so that the receptionist can shove anywhere machines and wire will still not preload
    I have a memory card 8GB, wrote pieces for 5 minutes, falls about a second, if you take the memory card class 10 and experiment with long pieces falling out probably will be reduced to a minimum.
    In size it was quite small .1.5 times than I expected) and sucker pretty handy, I tried to fix and top and bottom under the mirror above the instrument panel, not much difference noticed, however in the sun screen is strong dark when viewed from the side, but that standard is.
    6) is now on the dashboard, bugs and problems not seen to be working properly at the beginning is not immediately under

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections