DX » Community » Reviews » PCI 2-Digit PC Motherboard Repair/Troubleshoot/Diagnostic Card with Mobo Status LEDs
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanis3 on 08/13/2012

It's a very useful board, find all most problem in my Motherboard, and very easy to intall and use, i recommend for all user's of DX, all problems is writed in manual, various languages. open a case, is one problem, but if you motherboard is broken, open is not a option :). - The board is very little and very easy to lose that board, - no more to speak.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybig4beta4 on 04/05/2010

the simple and rapid diagnostic worth buying as I liked that I purchased as gifts to friends who repair motherboard given the simplicity and the price of the product, I believe it is the most cost effective unfortunately many Brazilians buy on DX and not receiving the products. This product is great! I'm Brazilian engineer very happy with the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerless on 11/05/2008

Inexpensive Small, easily carry with your computer debugging toolkit. - I worry that this can be plugged in backwards on a 3.3V PCI slot, which won't work as this is only good for a 5V PCI slot. - LEDs face downwards most tower case computers, making it somewhat difficult to read. Wish there was an option to add a bracket so it's clear which way it'... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections