DX » Community » Reviews » PCI 2-Digit PC Motherboard Repair/Troubleshoot/Diagnostic Card with Mobo Status LEDs
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanis3 on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very useful board, find all most problem in my Motherboard, and very easy to intall and use, i recommend for all user's of DX, all problems is writed in manual, various languages. Cons:open a case, is one problem, but if you motherboard is broken, open... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybig4beta4 on 04/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the simple and rapid diagnostic worth buying as I liked that I purchased as gifts to friends who repair motherboard Cons:given the simplicity and the price of the product, I believe it is the most cost effective OtherThoughts:unfortunately many Brazilians buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerless on 11/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive Small, easily carry with your computer debugging toolkit. Cons:- I worry that this can be plugged in backwards on a 3.3V PCI slot, which won't work as this is only good for a 5V PCI slot. - LEDs face downwards most tower case computers, making it som... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections