Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeliadba on 12/02/2013

excelent price small and porteble great for pach panels good delivery time too small to be comfterble for krone punching build quality can be better it you punch patch panels get it its great for that , my worker taken it and i will order 5 more , for that the small size is great since you punching down but krone you punch to the side and its not comfterble ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygod71903 on 09/16/2013

Pequeña y barata. Muchas funciones incorporadas, incluso tijeras automáticas Materiales aceptables nada en contra Muy buen precio y materiales aceptables No se que poner para rellenar una review de 500 caracteres para un dispositivo tan pequeño como este. Pero bueno algo habrá que poner a ver si me deja enviarla. Nada, me sigue diciendo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrishan on 12/30/2012

Compact design, good tool to connect cable on network and phone sockets. hook useful to remove cable if wrongly punched . good quality of material, solid plastic and stainless steel blade. very useful . . . . . . . :) :) Hard to punch at first :( but going to be easy after some couple of use :) . . . . . . . . distance of the blade is not adjustable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJota muñoz on 12/07/2012

The construction is solid and you can make as force as you need to work with it. The blades are stainless steel and are sharp to cut all network cables. It's a good item from a low cost. It's enough to make all network cables you need to do. I work making network cables and it's the best tool that I have. Good item, low cost. This item really worth ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJota muñoz on 12/07/2012

The item is as good as other genuine items to make the work this item do. The construction is solid and you can make as force as you need to work with it. The blades are stainless steel and are sharp to cut all network cables. It's great choise for system and network administrators, for people whos job is connected with installing networks (computer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPresterin on 10/28/2012

+ Very affordable, 1/8 of the price here + Nice build quality with very well fitted parts + Solidly built, no gaps or loose parts + Good build materials + Easy to use (if you know how it should work) - Little bit stiff at first, but very nice after couple of uses If you don't know how to use this, you probably don't need it. Comes as bulk, so you don'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybezik2009 on 09/06/2012

+ nice design; + good for installing ethernet or telephone cabels into ethernet or phone sockes; + well-built, good quality; + easy to use; + good prise for such a usefull tool. Really found no cons. I'm still learning how to use it, but as for installing cabels into sockets - it works well! I ordered this tool when I needed to install my home computer ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections