Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucassud on 06/06/2013

É um chaveiro all-metal, inclui bateria e jack chaveiro, é ideal para pendurar sacos senhoras dando uma aparência impressionante e jovem. O material é resistente e todas as partes companheiro perfeito sem deixar pontas soltas para causar danos. A pintura olhos é irregular eo ... Read more

Owl wings open Owl wings closed

0 0 0

• posted byzmaj on 05/15/2013

-key chain -watch -received silver one instead of silver even better. -none except that I received steel one (non silver) -time is not visible in the dark -time is not visible in the dark (but we all have phones :( ) -I received steel one (non silver) it is even nicer, I have ordered 5 more steel one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluz.ciro on 10/24/2012

It is an all-metal keychain, includes battery and keychain jack, is ideal for hanging bags ladies giving a striking appearance and youthful. The material is sturdy and all parts perfect mate without leaving loose ends to cause damages. The eyes painting is irregular and the design of the watch face is ... Read more

upper closed open up

0 0 0

• posted bysseerrggeeyy on 03/29/2012

In comparison with the pictures came a wonderful thing! I thought the mechanics turned out to be quartz, it is more convenient to me. Size is perfect!!! Cute, is not fussy design. Small tip - do not clearly disclose the mechanism works, I think to develop. In general a convenient, inexpensive source ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfitzie on 09/20/2011

I got a few of these as I thought they would be nice little gifts for my daughter and friends, I was not disappointed as they keep time well and the clock is easy enough to read. I've actually ordered more as my friends have commented on it. I think the design is unique and a very handy clock just to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHidlin on 05/03/2011

As most reviews already indicate this watch lives up to the expectations you would have from it. It looks fairly cute when you open it and the build quality is good enough that it will probably survive for quite awhile and the mechanism of opening it is quite strong as well (although some care will need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalchemilla on 04/01/2011

It's so cute.. I love the design.. Watch works fine. I think i'll use it daily.. Most of my friends love it so much.. they want this watch too.. It's a perfect gift.. It has nothing bad.. but it maybe cheaper.. And also the wings are sometimes opening a little hardly, but i'm opening carefully.. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyroswish on 03/19/2011

Pros: -a very beautiful watch, the size is perfect, and it has a keychan -the design of the owl is good enough -the clockwork seems to work fine, doesnt have a delay -easy to adjust the time, -the material seems to be strong - the dial is white, it looks good Cons: - I have no cons against the product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnzycpethian on 02/02/2011

I bought 2 of those and I really love the design of it, also the solid built quality is awesome, the function that when you press the wings it will show you the time in a totally cute tiny clock. It's an awesome keychain or something women can put on their purses. That's at least what my wife did with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAr7ur on 01/05/2011

- Very beautiful, criative brilliantly done keychain watch, the Owl design is very cute. - Watch works fine and its easy to adjust. - Very sturdy and resistant material. - Just push the owl ears, and she'll open the wings. - The watch comes with a white dial, way better than the tacky pink one. - I have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections