Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeeorB on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My family have 7 iPhones so this was for all of them :) I’m happy to buy this product because it is very low price! My coworkers even asked me to buy some for them. Cons:none, the sticker is easy to apply and it sticks. even when the phones are messed- its eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarren1533 on 03/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice matte finish which helps against glare, easy to install, just follow the instructions and take your time to keep air bubbles out Cons:Matte finish scratches easilly, other than that no real cons as far as this product goes. OtherThoughts:For the pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynzjacob on 01/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Item was very easy to install and the price was very good. It was in stock so shipped very fast and fits my wife's iPhone 4S perfectly. Cons:Instructions were a bit limited - just two labels indicating step one and step two. If your English is poor it might no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbali90 on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very low prices can be obtained. Can not be found anywhere on the internet so cheap like this one. Very good quality for this price. I suggest everyone. Impeccable, faultless quality. Cons:If you do not have practice can be difficult when you apply the screen protector.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElite77 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price compared to other screen protector. Good quality matte screen protector, reduced reflection by a lot. Easy to apply without needing special tools. Comes with cleaning cloth to wipe off dust or particles. Cons:Shipped only with a clear thin holder, but for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex1907 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:one word to say , Great !!.. don't miss it guys. i ordered 3packages from that product.. simply to use and its usefulness and great quality.. I really satisfied from this product.. Cons:thank you... great product and great prices.. this is usefulness for 3 month... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeditdb on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, perfect. Delivers what it promises and even comes with a small towel. / Produto muito bom, perfeito. Cumpre o que promete e ainda vem com uma pequena flanela. Cons:If you do not have practice can be difficult when you apply the screen protec... Read more

Screen Protector
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections