Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeeorB on 04/01/2014

My family have 7 iPhones so this was for all of them :) I’m happy to buy this product because it is very low price! My coworkers even asked me to buy some for them. none, the sticker is easy to apply and it sticks. even when the phones are messed- its easy to clean. good price. we have 3 kids that use the phone as a toy and get is all messed up, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarren1533 on 03/01/2014

Very nice matte finish which helps against glare, easy to install, just follow the instructions and take your time to keep air bubbles out Matte finish scratches easilly, other than that no real cons as far as this product goes. For the price, buy a couple, they work well but scratch somewhat easilly, Last about 4-6 months before they start to drive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynzjacob on 01/30/2014

Item was very easy to install and the price was very good. It was in stock so shipped very fast and fits my wife's iPhone 4S perfectly. Instructions were a bit limited - just two labels indicating step one and step two. If your English is poor it might not be that simple to install. After placement there was a tiny bubble that just would not go away ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbali90 on 06/20/2013

Very low prices can be obtained. Can not be found anywhere on the internet so cheap like this one. Very good quality for this price. I suggest everyone. Impeccable, faultless quality. If you do not have practice can be difficult when you apply the screen protector. I think there is no simple screen protector applied to the phone. We must be accurate,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElite77 on 05/29/2013

Low price compared to other screen protector. Good quality matte screen protector, reduced reflection by a lot. Easy to apply without needing special tools. Comes with cleaning cloth to wipe off dust or particles. Shipped only with a clear thin holder, but for the price, I guess that's what you'd expect. Better than expected, for the price paid. Turns ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex1907 on 05/28/2013

one word to say , Great !!.. don't miss it guys. i ordered 3packages from that product.. simply to use and its usefulness and great quality.. I really satisfied from this product.. thank you... great product and great prices.. this is usefulness for 3 months or 4 may be. Cause i am really sick of screen so every time i am changing the screen saver :... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeditdb on 08/14/2012

Very good product, perfect. Delivers what it promises and even comes with a small towel. / Produto muito bom, perfeito. Cumpre o que promete e ainda vem com uma pequena flanela. If you do not have practice can be difficult when you apply the screen protector. / Se você não tiver prática pode ser dificil na hora de aplicar a pelicula protetora.... Read more

Screen Protector
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections