DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4S - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInage on 03/12/2014

Great replacement for broken iPhone 4S LCD. All components work as expected. Clear bright display. Almost like new. The glass surface seem to catch fingerprints more than the original Apple LCD. However that is easily remedied as I use a screen protector. Installation requires a steady hand and patience. There are many tutorials online and some very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUser3836 on 02/16/2013

Everything works properly. The tools are very helpful for the complete installation. Every single tool you need is there. You can even use the tools for other projects. Screen looks like the original and feels exactly the same. The only con I have is that the back cover is poorly made. It cracked when I accidentally dropped it on the carpet. This is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrsskalle on 02/12/2013

Fits directly onto iPhone 4s, first time i changed a screen and backcover on iPhone 4s, it was smooth and "easy" to do, just follow a guide and stay calm. Tools included. There's is a good sensitivty, nice screen quality. nice with the tweezer i keept the original button (the one from the set, was fine enough, but i needed some fixing tape/... Read more

3 0
  • posted byivayolini on 11/14/2012

a) All functions works and until now I didn' t have any problem. b) Really looks like the original ones. c) The color, letters and apple's draw are well build. d) Tools are good for what they are desing for. a) It is a little bit wide than original but fit very well and it is dificult to see the diference. b) For me it was a little expencive. t is more ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydkmdesign on 10/19/2012

Very cheap Super quality Fits perfectly Includes cloth and screen protector. Tiny iPhone 4 screwdriver didn't fit the small screws.. A little hard to get to fit - but once done it fits very well. Screen protector is only for the front. Highly recommendable. Also fits the GooPhone Y5 (iPhone Clones) - as I had to use this for .. Can be used for opening ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections