DX » Community » Reviews » Tiny Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
  • 5 star 35 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCorstiaandek on 06/18/2013

Works perfectly with Mac OSX 10.8.4 on a hackintosh, just plug and play! And it is very small. Very flat, tiny thingy. The range of the device is good enough for me. It works in a desktop setup. Doesn't wake up from sleep, so you can't wake your mac up with the magic mouse for example. Worth the price, as it works with Mountain Lion. It's nice to work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

An adapter miniscule and very nice, well built and has its perfect operation. Works very well with Windows XP and Windows 7. The pariamento with the devices is very fast and practical. One of the coolest things you already buy and functional in DX I have been with him for over three years and so far had no problems. In principle I bought to put on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjstroy on 03/10/2013

Unique hardware address for each device. I bought two of these, and they both worked great! The included drivers use the Toshiba Bluetooth stack, which supports A2DP. Unfortunately, I couldn't try the A2DP functionality (I don't have a device that supports it), but the headset functionality works fine, and the computer-to-computer PAN functionality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRGandhi on 12/10/2012

Really easy to install & use. Does not occupy much room. You will need to download specific driver/application if you are planning to connect/listen thru your pc (winXp). It's plastic, breaks easily. Plastic came lose after some misuse but still works fine. You will need to download driver if you are planning to connect/listen thru your pc (winXp)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolerant2 on 09/29/2012

Very small. Comes with a full Toshiba Bluetooth software stack for Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). This is a major plus point for this product if you intend to use it with Windows. Without it you will probably have to install BlueSoleil or similar third-party software if you want to use anything other than basic input devices with Bluetooth. For example,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrioachim on 08/13/2012

- no problems for more than a year - you can use it with Toshiba bluetooth stack with no licensing issues (it is recognised and fully supported by the OEM Toshiba Bluetooth Stack) - works on WinXP, Win7. - compact - the design is too fragile so you have to take care where you stick it. I accidentally kicked it with my foot and it broke in half (my fault)... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0toherangi0 on 08/16/2011

Worked out of the box with Windows XP and Windows 7. Connected to my bluetooth keyboard and mouse with no problems at all. I don't understand why people are complaining about the price, it is not exorbitant and it worked for me first time every time. You certainly get what you pay for. None. I feel the price is not excessive (unlike others) I purchased ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathijs18652 on 11/02/2010

this bluetooth dongle is very small, it also got a light on it so that you know it is in use. it also works fine in ubuntu 9.10 and 10.10, i had a dongle once and after reboot it will not work again, did not have that problem with this one. i think the price is a bit high for what you get, and i also found this light pretty annoying from its blinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaluach on 10/06/2010

Works great, no hassle installation - can now pair my bluetooth devices with my desktop machine. w00t! None Plugged it in and I was up and running. At first tried to pair my HTC smartphone and couldn't get it to work. Was really upset and thought that I wasted the 9 bucks on this item. Of course I didn't read the HTC manual first and see what the limitations ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 08/09/2010

Very small. Good build quality. Works out of the box with Linux (Fedora). Good range. Not the cheapest. Annoying blue led. So small, you're likely to lose it. Square shape means it's more likely to snag on things if you leave it plugged into laptop than one of the more rounded. To be honest, I'm not sure what the difference between Bluetooth 2.1 and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections