DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4S - White
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasmx on 03/27/2013

This item is much less expensive than my local repairer prices or the Apple service. The tools quality are good enought to do the job and the Display has the Retina resolution. The white plastic cover doesnt have a VERY good quality, but its difficult to notice. What most dissapointed me was the Display saturation. It's far from the factory original.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybear35 on 08/01/2012

Does exactly what it should The glass surface is actually smoother than the cracked one I replaced (which had been "professionally" repaired by a local shop) The home button looked a little cheap, so I used the old one - no problem really A small flathead screwdriver (not included in this kit) helps to remove standoffs It *IS* difficult to replace the ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymarkbr82 on 06/28/2012

Not good enough to fix Iphone 4s when the quality is poor and you will struggle with the home button. quality is poor and easily crushed. home button does not work properly. and back cover were deformed when I got it. and does not fit properly should see if you can find a cover or else from a different side to dx.com comes with better parts for the ... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections