DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0MP CMOS Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 4-LED Night Vision / TF / HDMI / AV-Out (1.5" TFT LCD)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjigo on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have this automotive dvr about a week and I am saying itvery good. Before I have got another one that was awful because I even can not get a number from a licence plateof a car that I follow. This image sensor 1/2.5 is mole likely to me because the picture is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byV8Rocks on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:FW v.4.36.xxx. Quick GPS signal acquisition. Everything works right, no glitches. Easy to upgrade to HD50G_v436.030912 or HD50G_130515 firmware that make it even better, especially GPS time sync. Wealth of options to configure it the exactly the way you want it. Cons:None... Read more

3 2
  • posted byyankom on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and handy. Good video quality. All necessary cables are included. Very easy to operate. Cons:When stuck on the front glass, it is not able to rotate the video recorder. There is no cloth or leather case to put the recorder if you decide to remove it from the glass t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynikb on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is an original Orange Menu GS1000 dash cam from iTracker with firmware SMH4.36.220812B It is with GPS that pick up satellite and G-sensor that it works It can record in HD (1920x1080) with great quality Cycle record works fine. Works with High Speed microSD cards Com... Read more

5 0
  • posted byevg3 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is an original orange menu GS1000 camera. I got it yesterday after 15 business days shipment. It's with firmware version SMH4.36.220812B which is really nice. They got a new version in there. The speed and date/time are on the right bottom corner with white letters. Ex... Read more

6 0
  • posted byjarnove on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very clear videos in a high resolution. the dashcam feels very sturdy, no cheap plastics as i expected. well fitted together, no smelly glue. excellent item at a good price Cons:startup is in a strange language, russian or something like that. you have to search... Read more

5 3
  • posted byDavescz on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has GPS Compact holder USB on upper side - easy to plug cable and hide in windshield sealing Nice application that shows video and dot on map, compass and speedometer. Also some G lines are shown, but on of G line was still at 1G. Cons:IR not working on my... Read more

9 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections