DX » Community » Reviews » Pisen 2500mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack for Iphone/Ipod - Ivory White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshimeyoru on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this battery pack to charge my phone on the go. The build for this item is sturdy, no flimsy parts or connectors to be found. It holds enough charge for approximately 1.5 full charges on an iPhone 4. A very handy item to have. Cons:The price of this ite... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySquader on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this battery pack as a replacement for old one for 1000 mAh that could not handle the needs of power of my 4S. This battery pack can be taken everywhere as backup power source. When it's charged to its full capacity you can count on additional 40-50%... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvagnercode on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very nice and useful Rechargeable External Battery! The material build is very good, hard (not plastic) and the recharge time from zero to completed full battery capactivity is not long (about 2 hours). The amount of energy recharged by it in the iphone is very h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections