DX » Community » Reviews » 12MP 8X Digital Zoom Portable Camera with SD Slot - Black + Silver (2.7" TFT LCD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantro890 on 12/11/2013

It is a very light, compact camera, it looks nice, is very complete. The quality of the pictures is good. It has a pretty good price. Includes holster, usb cable, charger. As for its specifications, has 12 megapixel smile detection, anti-vibration, and its presentation is good. Excludes European charger.... Read more

All includes

0 0 0

• posted byGusdeCaballito on 11/11/2013

The camera is quite simple to use, and looks quite well done. It has all the regular functions required for camera. The LCD screen is good and large, so you can see easily what you are getting in the pictures. It is easy to use and light. I think it is ideal as a secondary camera. I will give it to my ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted bySigfa on 09/15/2012

Really great camera. Awesome pocket size so it's always handy and ready to use. Doesn't consume that much battery so you don't have to charge it ALL THE TIME. I'm still getting used to it but it's pretty simple. The first time I turned it on I almost crap my pants cause it was ALL in chinese!! Luckily ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections