DX » Community » Reviews » 15MP 3X Optical Zoom 4X Digital Zoom Portable Camera with SD Slot - Red + Silver (2.7" TFT LCD)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy Beautiful Good camera Treasure
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHansCecil on 02/08/2015

Its fantastic

Impression:good,Beautiful,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byRunestein on 12/14/2014

For this price, this is a extremely good Product. Easy too use. Have a lot of options. And With a memorycard, you can easily copy you photos to you computer. I love this camera.

Impression:Treasure;

0 0 0

• posted byDrViolin on 10/17/2014

The camera is lightweight, well-built and attractive. It takes very good photos and video. User interface is intuitive enough, and the controls are straight-forward and logical. Excellent product for the money.

Impression:Good camera;

0 0 0

• posted byF00b4r on 07/12/2014

For it's price, this camera was a no-brainer. Sure, it may not be professional grade, but for general consumers this is plenty to take great shots, make good prints, etc. The clarity of the screen is also fantastic. As with most digital cameras, there's a lot of "grit" in shots, and to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhoussem0209 on 06/19/2014

Good Camera The camera is quite simple to use, and looks quite well done. It has all the regular functions required for camera. The LCD screen is good and large, so you can see easily what you are getting in the pictures. It is easy to use and light. I think it is ideal as a secondary camera. I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramirokake on 01/28/2014

Diseño Slim, ergonomicay bastante manejable. Buena organización de botones. Plastico, pero de buena calidad. Interfaz intuitiva y bastante comprensible, fácil de acostumbrarte a ella. Enfoque muy rápido, y muy preciso.Buen Uso del Flash. Video mejorable, pero ¡Es una de 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxCeroCoolx on 01/02/2014

It's a good camera with a nice price, have a good presentation, got all included, nice camera really recommended. Bad resolution, it says 15 megapixels but the resolution of the camera is of 5 or 4, its really bad that, i want to destroy it only for the bad resolution of the camera, it's a **. in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrancku on 07/11/2013

Muy buena cámara para gente que no necesita saber demasiado, buena calidad, ágil y práctica.Lindos colores frescos y jóvenes. No encontré ninguno. medio duro el soom mecánico.No trae tarjeta de memoria. pero no es demasiado problema. Me agrada. cuando la use con mas... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviceentee on 12/19/2012

es una camara de fotos muy buena para lo que te puedes esperar de ella en un principio se te hace muy dificil ya que esta todo en chino pero en cuanto descubres como ponerlo en español todo va bien, hace buenas fotos que es para lo que lo compre ademas tiene un buen flash. la cinta para la a... Read more

2 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: