Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPalta on 06/28/2013

Its really usefull, its nice and the quality its awesome compared to the price. I really enjoyed it Es muy útil, esta muy buena y la calidad es genial comparada al precio. Me encantó esta billetera My local money (Argentinian) doesn´t fit perfectly at the wallet so i have to fold it. Euros and that kind of money may fit better Los billetes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesskLC on 06/26/2013

It has a beautiful pattern, is easy to use and with lots of places to stay organized, the price is great, the material is good quality and the portfolio is well produced. So far I have not found many, just do not like velcro ... I prefer button. It would be nice to have more pictures, to increase the power of the buyer's choice. Prints of other anime ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFensiSuperstar on 06/08/2013

Perfect fit for my needs aaaand it's a one piece design! It feels natural in my pocket. I love the ring attached to the wallet. It gives me a bit more security. None. I tought it would smell wierd (mostly stuff like this have that odor that goes away after few days), but it had no odor. It' doesnt have a change pocket (i hate change pockets). The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymohamedkati on 01/26/2013

this One Piece Style Folding Wallet it's the best wallet you can hold it with you and feel like a boss cause she's having the whitebeard logo and every One Piece fan love the whitebeard character I guess there's nothing bad about it she have so many pockets you can hide your money , ID ,credit cards , driver license ..etc and you will have some extra ... Read more

picture one picture two picture tree
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections