Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPalta on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its really usefull, its nice and the quality its awesome compared to the price. I really enjoyed it Es muy útil, esta muy buena y la calidad es genial comparada al precio. Me encantó esta billetera Cons:My local money (Argentinian) doesn´t fit per... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesskLC on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a beautiful pattern, is easy to use and with lots of places to stay organized, the price is great, the material is good quality and the portfolio is well produced. Cons:So far I have not found many, just do not like velcro ... I prefer button. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFensiSuperstar on 06/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Perfect fit for my needs aaaand it's a one piece design! It feels natural in my pocket. I love the ring attached to the wallet. It gives me a bit more security. Cons:None. I tought it would smell wierd (mostly stuff like this have that odor that goes away after few days),... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymohamedkati on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this One Piece Style Folding Wallet it's the best wallet you can hold it with you and feel like a boss cause she's having the whitebeard logo and every One Piece fan love the whitebeard character Cons:I guess there's nothing bad about it OtherThoughts:she have... Read more

picture one picture two picture tree
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections